2018-06-17 - Washington
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 26
Audio recordings: 1
  1. Many filmmakers seek out bizarre film cameras to create something that is unique and original. It's all part of the art yo'.

miryclay
  2. DC2 was just better in person than DC1. The band and crowd were just on a different level. The audience kept the "Love is Bigger" chant going for about two minutes after the song. American Soul was fire. The Macphisto speech was probably the best on the tour, and Bono started quoting the Bible during Pride on detention centers. If this is the DVD, we're in for a treat.
  3. ^ bono seemed pretty moved by the Love is bigger chant. Was a nice moment
  4. Hi guys
    I’ve just got back to good old blitie ( UK) and I have observation on Washington DC first show on Sunday why was the GA area so empty ??? after all the posts about how you couldn’t get GA tickets, so who had them ???were they limited or just not sold??? P.s great show roll on Europe ?
  5. Originally posted by Blazzard:Hi guys
    I’ve just got back to good old blitie ( UK) and I have observation on Washington DC first show on Sunday why was the GA area so empty ??? after all the posts about how you couldn’t get GA tickets, so who had them ???were they limited or just not sold??? P.s great show roll on Europe ?
    They leave plenty of space on purpose so fans can move around and they are not crammed.
  6. Might be filming considerations.
  7. Philadelphia seemed empty too. RedZone as well.
  8. ie and ei are all like that from what I can tell. It allows for people to follow the band around when they're on the different stages
  9. Yeah in US all shows are quite spacious in GA. Be glad about it because it won't be like that in Europe. Ugh
  10. Unlike Europe then , Paris IE was dangerously over crowded

11. Thanks for recording last night's show. It was fantastic and I'm glad I can listen to it any time I want now.