1. I've reviewed the various folders, but honestly, I can't figure out the best place to put this message, so please forgive me if this is the wrong folder ... I'm requesting this at the request of another U2 fan who is not a member of this forum ... She has authorised me and everyone to spread the word ...

Just to let everyone know, there is a new DVD documentary on U2 available on Amazon called "More in Sorrow Than in Anger".

DO NOT BE FOOLED although it is billed as Silver and Gold Productions I bought it and it is the Chrome Dreams "The Unforgettable Journey" DVD repackaged with nothing on the outside to identify it as such. Only once you open the package (which in most cases means you can't return it) on the disc itself around the center hole on the side opposite the label it says "The Unforgettable Journey" and once you play the thing the screen comes up Chrome Dreams "The Unforgettable Journey". Nowhere does it use the title "More in Sorrow than in Anger". Chrome Dreams has repackaged this documentary repeatedly with deceptive packaging so that you can't tell it's the same old thing until you open it. Major rip-off here. I wanted to post this as soon as possible so that others wouldn't be duped into ordering it. I may be lucky enough to be able to return mine because the disc was loose within the case and rattled around scratching the surface severely. I will see if I actually get a refund from Amazon. I also attempted to post these comments in the review and discussion sections about the product but don't know if they will be let through. Please circulate this in whatever forums it should be in.

Dana

2. Thanks for the heads up. I saw this and thought 'oh wow, a new album'.

That's really really really low of them to do that.
  3. Thanks for the newsflash. I'll try to spread it around
  4. Did you write this, backwards? If so I hope everyone can spread the word like you (if it was you)! I was guessing so because they're from Florida.

Customer Reviews
    Average Customer Review:
    Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
    Search Customer Reviews

Rip-off, April 12, 2007
    Reviewer: Dana Graffeo "rihannsu" (Orlando, FL United States) - See all my reviews
    (REAL NAME)
    This is Chrome Dreams "The Unforgettable Journey" very deceptively repackaged so that you cannot tell it is the same documentary. This is at least the third time I have bought this DVD repackaged in a manner that makes it impossible to identify until you open the packaging. This company are total rip-off artists. I am furious because I very carefully read everything I could of the description to try to determine if I had this already and you can't tell until you open the box and look at the non-label side of the disc or until you play it and what comes up on the screen is not Silver and Gold Productions but Chrome Dreams and the title comes up not as "More in Sorrow Than in Anger" but "The Unforgettable Journey". A blatantly deliberate deception to get people to buy the same product over and over.

5. Thanks for the info, man, I'll try to say everyone. In fat, I've just turned out my MSN nick to an advertising of that fake. They're absolute motherf*ckrs to do that, they try to get monet from U2-fans making dirty trade. Well, fuck them.

Thanks
  6. Originally posted by drewhigginsDid you write this, backwards? If so I hope everyone can spread the word like you (if it was you)! I was guessing so because they're from Florida.

Customer Reviews
    Average Customer Review:
    Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
    Search Customer Reviews

Rip-off, April 12, 2007
    Reviewer: Dana Graffeo "rihannsu" (Orlando, FL United States) - See all my reviews
    (REAL NAME)
    This is Chrome Dreams "The Unforgettable Journey" very deceptively repackaged so that you cannot tell it is the same documentary. This is at least the third time I have bought this DVD repackaged in a manner that makes it impossible to identify until you open the packaging. This company are total rip-off artists. I am furious because I very carefully read everything I could of the description to try to determine if I had this already and you can't tell until you open the box and look at the non-label side of the disc or until you play it and what comes up on the screen is not Silver and Gold Productions but Chrome Dreams and the title comes up not as "More in Sorrow Than in Anger" but "The Unforgettable Journey". A blatantly deliberate deception to get people to buy the same product over and over.

It wasn't me ... She's from Orlando ... I'm from further south ... We live about 2 hours away from each other ...

7. Oh well, one more to spread the word, eh?
  8. Thanks for the info