1. Originally posted by marik:ok, we're stuck at home and bored and love thinking about u2... so here's one I was pondering today....

Taking the Berlin setlist- what 5 setlist changes would you make- MUST be realistic (from the sister innocence tour, so no Gone sadly) and MUST be logical setlist-wise (so you could replace Wild Horses with UTEOTW, or Best Thing with EBW, etc if you wanted).

mine would be;
    - IWF -----> Out of Control
    - Summer of Love ----> Staring at the Sun
    - Pride ----> WOWY (with sequencer and Adam's bassline extended as Edge makes his walk over to the crowd platform. Screen goes to night-time stars, and house lights die and only 4 spotlights on the 4 band members in their 4 diff spots)
    - NYD ----> Bad (no flag back-drop)
    - COBL-----> Streets (with the vertical light bars starting off red instead of white)
    I would keep IWF and Out of Control in the same concert
  2. Originally posted by Henderson7:Not looking for a link but just curious if anyone was able to view the stream in true 4K during or after the fact? Curious how it looked

I was able to get the 2160p feed and looked great. Hopefully you will be able to view for yourself. I hooked my Mac up to my 4K TV.
  3. Originally posted by dssmansv:[..]

I was able to get the 2160p feed and looked great. Hopefully you will be able to view for yourself. I hooked my Mac up to my 4K TV.
    That sounds awesome! That’s how I want to view it.
  4. are all YT videos off online?
  5. -
  6. Originally posted by dssmansv:[..]

Are any of those od yt ? regards
  7. Deleted-Apologies.
  8. It's not allowed to ask for it or openly share it. Requests and offers will be deleted and can result in bans. Thanks.
  9. sorry, that wasn't my intention.....
  10. Was anyone able to download the show? Not asking for it, just wondering if anyone was able to do it. Thanks!
  11. -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -