1. Originally posted by nunomoreira1:[..]
    No, not yet. We'll continue the requests on this topic in a few weeks after holidays

I'll let everyone know when they can start voting again.
    Nuno, perhaps it's an idea to make some sort of a poll with max. 8 choice that people can vote for?

I mean there are already enough suggestions and votes in this topic for a next choice.
  2. Originally posted by BigGiRL:[..]
    Nuno, perhaps it's an idea to make some sort of a poll with max. 8 choice that people can vote for?

I mean there are already enough suggestions and votes in this topic for a next choice.
    Thanks for your suggestion but I don't want that. I don't want to disclose recordings that I have if they don't get upload. My game, my rules. Nobody is forced to participate.

The requests that were done only counts for the 1st upload ( actually there were two, Detroit and the Rehearsals). For requests part 2 only the new votes will count which makes sense like that.

Also, a little reminder, this is not just a U2 start exclusive, it's going to happen on other sites. You forgot to read that on my 1st post and I don't want any more misunderstandings.

1 request per member. If the same member requests more than once, their vote gets cancelled. Treat each other well. I'm planning to continue with this for a very long time.
  3. Originally posted by BigGiRL:[..]

I like this idea.
  4. Or maybe close this thread for now since the "game" won't restart for weeks anyway
  5. Shall we let Nuno be the voice of that?
  6. Yes indeed, thank you. The thread can still be open since this is the thread that will be used.
  7. IEM Popmart Lisboa 1997
  8. I think 26 pages of requests will do and give you Nuno already a good enough idea of where the interest is when it comes to IEM recordings.

We’re all grateful for you sharing recordings but I don’t want this to become a useless thread with hundreds of pointless requests (most of the shows requested you probably don’t even have). I don’t see the point of that, especially doing “multiple rounds”.

Therefore if you like to share stuff more than welcome. If you want to know what people want have a read through this topic.

Thank you all for participating and we all look forward to what’s next that you might want to share in the future for which you are more than welcome to create a new topic.

I’ll close this one for now, it has have and will serve its purpose.