Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 26
Audio recordings: 3
Videos: 1
  1. 2nd night will be the same set but gloria
    3rd night will be the same set but either RFD or ABOY
    This tour is ?
  2. One speech. Guess no wild horses. ?
  3. I actually enjoyed her version of ordinary love. They played it so often on that tour that it needed a breath of fresh air
  4. Originally posted by dylbagz:[..]
    I actually enjoyed her version of ordinary love. They played it so often on that tour that it needed a breath of fresh air
    Man. Those 8 shows we saw at msg were something else. Shine like stars, two hearts, October, Lucifer’s hands, the troubles , Gloria, all I Want is you, stuck, volcano, an impromptu Bad, the boss, extended stand by me tag, 40, an awkward paul Simon appearance...... awesome stuff.
  5. This crowd got excited for Pride, vertigo and one. Lose all three and I wouldn’t mind.
  6. I still think this is the shittiest possible way to end this show. The crowd chanting the love is Bigger ohs are begging for a big song right there. Bad
  7. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:I still think this is the shittiest possible way to end this show. The crowd chanting the love is Bigger ohs are begging for a big song right there. Bad
    pretty boring.
  8. You know I really think 13 is a great song but not a good closer either close with love is bigger or play 40
  9. I mean it sounds like they’re exiting the stage to a golf clap. They should be leaving to an incredibly loud ovation.
  10. Well, I think it worked perfectly. It was an awesome closing song.

Highlight, believe it or not, was Pride. This version was incredible. Bono was on fire tonight, his speech on point. The visuals worked perfectly.

Acrobat was another of the highlights. They do it justice and it was well received by the crowd.
    The Born This Way snippet was great!
    The intermission is awesome, I hadn't seen it until tonight

The lowlights
    - SBS is as bad as in the streams
    - The transition to UTEOTW is terrible
    - Opening the encore with a speech

Other than that it was a great show. The mixlrs really don't do it justice.