1. Looking at this set Achtung Babies did a few weeks ago, I think it'd be great if they did this kind of set - do what they have with some minor alterations but add some hits after the narrative has finished, maybe Bad as well - drop 13, bit of a snoozfest to finish the concert - no thanks, although I do like the ending with the lightbulb and the house, maybe it should close the main set for the narrative and then do the hits after
  2. Now that I think of it… I can see Summer of Love going between Cedarwood Road and Sunday Bloody Sunday.
    As for Red Flag Day, I could see it getting rotated in more often for the post-I-Will-Follow slot. I’d like to see it dropped in either after Pride or before One, but I don’t know if it would flow well.
    Wherever these two songs of experience fit in, I’m growing more sure they’ll be an important part of leg 2.
  3. Originally posted by thatchos:Now that I think of it… I can see Summer of Love going between Cedarwood Road and Sunday Bloody Sunday.
    As for Red Flag Day, I could see it getting rotated in more often for the post-I-Will-Follow slot. I’d like to see it dropped in either after Pride or before One, but I don’t know if it would flow well.
    Wherever these two songs of experience fit in, I’m growing more sure they’ll be an important part of leg 2.
    yeah i think Summer of love can handle that. Love the Spanish quitar
  4. I'd actually much rather they played SfS than Iris
  5. For me is everything good. I like it all! What i hope but never comes....the concert starts with Theme from Harry's Game. Clannad
  6. I think American Soul is not good for european shows
  7. I doubt that there will be any major changes to the set. They may change around a couple of songs here and there if that,but I don't see anything major happening
  8. i hope in Dublin for ASOH and IFD
  9. I think the fun has kinda been taken out of the e stage set, part of the fun of I&E was getting the rotation songs and there were some fantastic one offs like Zoo Station in there, like maybe move Vertigo to the opening set like I&E and start the e stage set with Acrobat straight out of HMTMKMKM, I think that makes more sense (MacPhisto and all that) and then add rotational songs
  10. Originally posted by WideAwakeBadBoy:I think the fun has kinda been taken out of the e stage set, part of the fun of I&E was getting the rotation songs and there were some fantastic one offs like Zoo Station in there, like maybe move Vertigo to the opening set like I&E and start the e stage set with Acrobat straight out of HMTMKMKM, I think that makes more sense (MacPhisto and all that) and then add rotational songs
    That makes sense. I won’t get to see this tour but I felt on i+e, they were very loose and having fun, especially on the e Stage.