1. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Well, respectively:
    1) You're welcome, I knew you'd like it
    2) Well, the Japnese audience doesn't sing at all, they limitate to clap when the song ends... They are not fanatics as we are...They simply add the LIVE ambient which the soundboards don't have!! That's why I love the Japanese-aud-recordings! You should download it!!

Se you

OK Zidane (;) ) "I will follow" your suggestion and download the audience version of that show.
    I only wonder when I will have time to listen to it! I have to listen to other two shows yet! Of course I LOVE to do it, but... I have to study...

Well I apologize for sharing with you my little problems...

I will re-post here to say what's the audience version like for me...

2. Originally posted by sadb7788 "I will follow" your suggestion and download the audience version of that show.
    I only wonder when I will have time to listen to it! I have to listen to other two shows yet! Of course I LOVE to do it, but... I have to study...

Well I apologize for sharing with you my little problems...
    Well, I'm having some exams this days, but I always have time for listening U2... In fact, I've burned 17 CD's for listening when I go to bed, so I have not to be in front of the computer
    Originally posted by sadb7788OK Zidane

See you all!
  3. Originally posted by sadb7788I will re-post here to say what's the audience version like for me...

Well, I downloaded the audience version and I also listened to some parts of it. I found some differences between this and the earpiece version, but I really don't know which one I prefer...
    I LOVE BOTH!!!

4. Originally posted by sadb7788Well, I downloaded the audience version and I also listened to some parts of it. I found some differences between this and the earpiece version, but I really don't know which one I prefer...
    I LOVE BOTH!!!