2018-09-20 - Madrid
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 2
Videos: 1
  1. I really don’t get the love for the snippet or snippets in general. Even if it was a lengthy one it would just annoy me that they weren’t playing the full song.
  2. Originally posted by deanallison:I really don’t get the love for the snippet or snippets in general. Even if it was a lengthy one it would just annoy me that they weren’t playing the full song.
    yeah i understand that even though its a little shoutout
  3. Originally posted by deanallison:I really don’t get the love for the snippet or snippets in general. Even if it was a lengthy one it would just annoy me that they weren’t playing the full song.
    I think we are desperate for some variation, even if it is one line of a song.
  4. Yeah seriously, back when the setlists were a little bit stale on 360, sometimes the most fun part of a show would be tracking the snippets.

The best setlist parties were when they'd play a show to poor weather, and we'd bet on the Rain snippets!
  5. I was lucky enough to be at the show last night.
    What a night. The band were ON, the crowd were ON. and Spanish Eyes!!. I can go home happy to Scotland. Seen shows in lots of countries in Europe but Espana will now always be my first choice .Wow!.
    PS Remy. I loved the post show chat with your friends, thats exactly how I was feeling too.
  6. No Spanish Eyes
  7. PS: so this is what a genuine surprise looks like...well done boys

8. OMG
    Larry was so much enjoying it (Spanish Eyes)
  9. Spanish Eyes!! Big surprise, the first song of the JT era. And they said they won't play any song of it. So cool. Hoping AMS2 will be surprising either.
  10. It didn’t fit the narrative and everyone included the band seemed happy, and it was a b side song. There must be something in this set list variation thing!