2018-10-19 - Manchester
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 24
Audio recordings: 1
Videos: 1
  1. Originally posted by Zoo_Station_DW:Can't wait for first Manchester show. Taking my dad (who introduced me to U2 in the early 90s) to his first U2 show. To say he's excited would be an understatement!
    Hopefully Wild Horses stays in the set list but won't be disappointed with whatever we hear. Roll on next Friday!
    That is so cool! Hope you and your dad are having the best night ever.
  2. Thanks! I'm sure we'll both have a blast! Can't wait, it'll be our ultimate father/son trip.
  3. Originally posted by Zoo_Station_DW:Can't wait for first Manchester show. Taking my dad (who introduced me to U2 in the early 90s) to his first U2 show. To say he's excited would be an understatement!
    Hopefully Wild Horses stays in the set list but won't be disappointed with whatever we hear. Roll on next Friday!

Nice one! I'm also taking my Dad to Dublin 4 and that will be his first show too! He's not really a fan of U2 but he's looking forward to the boys weekend away!
  4. Originally posted by ConorMac93:Can't wait! Sitting in block 109 lower tier. The Angel pub should be a good spot before the gig. Small boozer but good atmosphere.

I might aim for this on the Saturday. How far away is it from the arena?
  5. Around the corner... we have Old Wellington too and loads of bars in the Printworks which is less than 5 mins away.
  6. Originally posted by SJKamal:[..]

Nice one! I'm also taking my Dad to Dublin 4 and that will be his first show too! He's not really a fan of U2 but he's looking forward to the boys weekend away!
    I'm sure he'll be well converted by the end of the show! Hope you and your dad have a great boys weekend.
  7. 2 tickets for sale
    Price: £212.90 each (Face value)

I am selling two awesome tickets for Saturday 20th Oct (seated) on the lower level in line with the small second stage where the band come out to perform many of the songs. I am selling these tickets to genuine U2 fans only at face value. Please let me know if you are interested - Thanks - S.
  8. Any drops for Friday yet? Got Saturday and Dublin 4 would grab a cheap seat Friday if there a drop
  9. Not yet. Would probably expect it next week.
  10. Manchester 2 GA drop if anyone is wondering. Eventim.

Just got one.

Got a spare cheap seat now. £42-ish Face value.
  11. Still GA available for MCR2.

12. Getting in the mood for this time next week