2018-10-19 - Manchester
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 24
Audio recordings: 1
Videos: 1
  1. The colossal goosebumps during the intro... wow. So well done. As a huge fan of LIAWHL i much prefer the Chuck Chaplin intro!

2. "Landlady" was not on the setlist. I think we'll next see it in Belfast.
  3. does larry sing now during get out of your own way ?
  4. So after my 2 shows this tour in Manchester , night 1 just shades it because of Gloria , a bit disappointed not to get Red Flag Day as I feel the new songs should be persevered with , I thought a better rotation slot would have been where I Will Follow is you could use Control,11O`Clock,Electric Co and Gloria as well but that`s my personal opinion.
    Highlights for me Gloria, Zoo Station ,The Fly (which worked better 2nd night as they are supposed to be together),Wild Horses and of course Acrobat.
    Unbelievable amount of space in GA which wasn`t a bad thing as it was so hot in there.
    We got the obvious references to Brexit without Bono crossing the line.
    There was hope of Landlady on night 2 but maybe with it being a promo release in Italy it may only be performed there but hopefully not.
  5. One thing I noticed last night is Dallas has an assistant now by the looks of it, a younger long haired guy handing guitars to edge
  6. Originally posted by Timk68:One thing I noticed last night is Dallas has an assistant now by the looks of it, a younger long haired guy handing guitars to edge
    He has done for a while now, down the other end of the stage. Also i see Sam O'Sullivan (larry's drum tech) has a younger guy testing out the drum gear too... Maybe even the tech's are looking to give up the game?!
  7. was at the show last night - top tier performance as per usual!

i'd been avoiding lurking on the forums to keep myself away from spoilers, so needless to say i almost pissed my pants when they started with Acrobat! that's one from the bucket list i never thought i'd tick off.

was quite relieved with the Bono brexit spiel as well, he managed to make a poignant point without alienating a good chunk of the audience