1. Part 2

MLK
    (Miss Sarajevo)

I would love Your Blue Room, or Slug. But other Passengers songs seem improbable. So MLK would be a wonderful follow on from the Chaos of the War-orientaed songs. The peace after the storm.
    It talks about how non-violence can save the day, and is more importantly a lament for the fallen.
    It could lead once again into 'Streets' (a la Superbowl) or a new song.
    But either way it would be a welcome return.
  2. Part 3

Encore Song:-

Mofo//Discotheque

Replacing:- Zoo Station // The Fly

And lo, the follow on from the AB-centric Vertigo Encore!!!
    I'd love to see Zoo Station one of my all time favourite U2 songs back next tour, but they will not appear in the same place.
    Mofo has such a great opening segment which will make for great atmosphere.
    It starts with explosion of light and sound, goes pitch black for the rapid bass line, and image of Bono's face (a la ZS 05/06) on screen. This should draw from the Video Remix of MOFO (Phunk Phorce Mix) Fades to crazy Pop-Esque Catherine Owens Graphics.
    Leads into- Discotheque
    It always seems to appear in different form, this one should be the closest to the actual recording, with full on disco and mirrorball lights, and matching Graphics, displaying the band in Pop-art (a la POP cover) The song will Rock.
  3. What do you think?
  4. Originally posted by MacphistflyWhat do you think?
    Well, you can dream right
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Well, you can dream right

Yeah, they'll probably just fuck off and play songs for fans too stupid, or uncultured to care about the good stuff.
  6. Originally posted by MacphistflyWhat do you think?

dream up the world you want to live in - dream out loud
  7. Originally posted by Macphistfly[..]

Yeah, they'll probably just fuck off and play songs for fans too stupid, or uncultured to care about the good stuff.

your right. and its a damn shame. to have so much great songs and not to play them. the band take so few risks these days . . . the thoughts of what may be - it just annoys me so much