1. I believe our old friend bobplaysthedrums was a North American bridge enthusiast
  2. He alone may have known the secret of Mystery Bad
  3. Holy shit we might as well make "Thank you for giving us a great life," a snippet; he says it more often than the correct lyrics to most of their songs
  4. The only show that got corrupted was NYC 10-10, so I can't say for certain its not that show, but nothing else from Toronto thru Oakland had the bit about a bridge.

It SORT of fits in with the speeches he was giving - they're all of the "thanks for coming, thanks for giving us a great life, we're only just getting started" variety, so I could see where saying "we passed a bridge, it was orange, orange is the color of madness, we are mad lads!" could pass through Bono's head.

But not in any of the ISHF speeches I checked!
  5. Hm.... very strange indeed.

Maybe I'm the one mixing it up after all....??

I first thought it was a one off show (not multiple nights) and that it was from the Minneapolis night.

Then I started checking out all the other one night-only shows, but so far I haven't found it myself...

I've checked all of these from the last part of the tour after Oakland;

2005-11-13 - Miami
    2005-11-16 - Tampa
    2005-11-18 - Atlanta
    2005-11-21 - New York
    2005-11-26 - Montreal
    2005-12-07 - Hartford
    2005-12-09 - Buffalo
    2005-12-10 - Cleveland
    2005-12-12 - Charlotte
    2005-12-14 - St. Louis
    2005-12-15 - Omaha
    2005-12-17 - Salt Lake City
    2005-12-19 - Portland
  6. Hold on.... could it be the Popmart tour???

omg......
  7. Oh dear. I propose that we do this at least twice a year.
  8. I don't get it.... I were so sure it was from the Vertigo fall tour... but now that we've checked almost all the shows and still no trace....

i don't know... ah, whatever, just forget it!

thanks for trying so hard for me, I really appreciate it!
  9. Check every performance of ISHWILF just to make sure.