12 The Magic Carpet 3:34
    13 I Fall Down 3:08
    14 Amazing Grace (Plus Love Rescue Me) 4:41
    15 The Unforgetable Fire 4:28
    16 The King's New Clothes 3:17
    17 Van Diemen's Land 3:07
    18 White X-mas 1:02
    Notes
    Including rare acoustic versions, unreleased songs and exciting coverversions.
    All songs recorded live in the USA.

and

U2 Studio Recordings 1991:

1 Heaven And Hell
    2 (Fragments Of) The Real Thing
    3 Got To Get Together
    4 Untitled
    5 The Darkest Night
    6 (Fragments Of) Wild Horses
    7 How Do You Feel?
    8 Blow Your House Down
    9 Walk On By
    Notes
    Studio recordings from 1991.
    how can we listen to it?
  2. guys is there any new demos?

like from 2010 till now era

all the demos are from Achtung baby
  3. This guy...
  4. Hate to break it to you bud, but 90% of the available demos out there are from Achtung Baby. There’s also a decent amount from the pre-Boy days and a smattering from various periods in the 80s. Anything after Achtung Baby is uncommon.

Post-2010? I know of only two, kinda. There’s a recording of them playing a very early demo of This Is Where You Can Reach Me Now - more of a rough sketch during a jam session than anything - and there’s an alternate mix of Every Breaking Wave. Both are on YouTube.
  5. Originally posted by Faceman2000:[..]
    Hate to break it to you bud, but 90% of the available demos out there are from Achtung Baby. There’s also a decent amount from the pre-Boy days and a smattering from various periods in the 80s. Anything after Achtung Baby is uncommon.

Post-2010? I know of only two, kinda. There’s a recording of them playing a very early demo of This Is Where You Can Reach Me Now - more of a rough sketch during a jam session than anything - and there’s an alternate mix of Every Breaking Wave. Both are on YouTube.
    yeah heard both of them

but it's quite fascinating that since then nothing really has been leaked
  6. I remember years ago a whole bunch of guitar only tracks were posted online, claiming to be the edges recordings, didn't believe it at the time - They last a week or so before they vanished, i wonder if they were actually really?!
  7. Originally posted by flopro:I remember years ago a whole bunch of guitar only tracks were posted online, claiming to be the edges recordings, didn't believe it at the time - They last a week or so before they vanished, i wonder if they were actually really?!
    Hanover Quay Sessions?
  8. Originally posted by Faceman2000:[..]
    Hate to break it to you bud, but 90% of the available demos out there are from Achtung Baby. There’s also a decent amount from the pre-Boy days and a smattering from various periods in the 80s. Anything after Achtung Baby is uncommon.

Could someone post the video of the This Is Where You Can Reach Me Now jam session? I can't find it on YouTube, unfortunately

9. there were some other at least 4 demos a guy wanted to sell in late 1980's (i got 4 excerpts 30 seconds), paul mc guinness wasn't ok...