1. That's not gonna happen, yes it's great they are playing Achtung Baby songs but their is no need for some anniversary Zoo TV tour, with them changing the setlist in Europe they've covered that ground now so hopefully they move forward as opposed to looking back if of course they decide to tour again.
  2. I can’t get enough of Achtung Baby so I’d love the anniversary tour but i’d be pretty satisfied if i got to hear the three Achtung baby songs ive not personally heard live, love is Blindness, so Cruel and TTTYAATW at a non anniversary show(s). However I don’t think it’s likely they’ll play they 3 songs unless they do the anniversary tour so....
  3. I would love it as well. I’ve said it before I wasn’t blessed to be born before Zoo TV so if I could get a chance to see something like it I would take it. I would love if they did a similar set list to the original tour too because those were the best they’ve ever had.
  4. They shouldn't do this and I don't think they will but here goes.

1. Zoo Station
    2. The Fly
    3. EBBTTRT
    4. Mysterious Ways
    5. One
    6. UTEOTW
    7. WGRYWH
    8. Gone
    9. TTTYAATW
    B-Stage
    10. Beautiful Day
    11. So Cruel
    12. Trip Through Your Wires
    13. Dirty Day
    Main Stage
    14. Bullet
    15. Acrobat
    16. Ultraviolet
    17. Love is Blindness
    21. New Year's Day
    22. NEW SONG
    23. Love is Bigger

5. It made it feel like they were playing the songs for the sake of it, rather then putting on a show
  6. I'm in the camp that thinks they won't do it. If they don't wanna be perceived as a heritage act, they better not. They had one chance to tow that line with JT30. Would be much ballsier and bolder of them to just tour new material as they are known to do.
  7. I still can’t help but feel the label of heritage act or nostalgia act seems a petty one in regards to last year’s tour and would be in the case of an Achtung Baby anniversary also I feel. If the amount of looking back outweighed the amount of looking forward then perhaps I could understand it but as long as the band continue to release new albums and tour them then I don’t think the heritage act title can be justified. In regards to TJT being played in order I thought it was pretty cool to honour the order of the album, it wasn’t that important to me prior to the tour as long as they played all the songs but I appreciate what they wanted to do in playing the album in order and would be happy for them to do the same with AB but again as long as every song from the album was in the set that would be the priority.
  8. This but with Acrobat
  9. Originally posted by thefly07:I'm in the camp that thinks they won't do it. If they don't wanna be perceived as a heritage act, they better not. They had one chance to tow that line with JT30. Would be much ballsier and bolder of them to just tour new material as they are known to do.
    Have to agree, they kind of celebrated the 20th anniversary on the 360 tour and the most recent tour featured the album heavily in Europe. Still, we can dream out loud I guess...
  10. - (Remix intro incl. all kinds of samples from ZOO TV/Zoo Radio/Zooropa album)

1. Even better than the real thing
    2. The fly
    3. Mysterious ways
    4. Until the end of the world
    5. One
    6. New Year's Day
    7. The electric co.
    8. I will follow
    9. Mercy
    10. When love comes to town
    11. All I want is you

Intermission video (New Numb remix)

12. Hold me, thrill me, kiss me, kill me
    13. Who's gonna ride your wild horses
    14. Tryin' to throw your arms around the world
    15. The first time
    16. Bullet the blue sky
    17. Where the streets have no name
    18. Pride (In the name of love)
    19. With or without you

Encore:
    20. Zoo station
    21. Ultraviolet
    22. Babyface/Love is blindness
    23. The little things that give you away

Outro music (not played by U2): Elvis Presley – Can't help falling in love
  11. My ideal setlist would be no songs because I sincerely hope they never do a tour like this.

Me: stick in the mud.