1. Well, I think global warming is not a hoax, it's real and it's near to become un-stoppable. Many of the rivers, lakes, etc. here in Spain are absolutely DRY; the average temperature this year (from Jan to Apr 2007) has been 2,7 º C (about 4 Fahrenheit I think) higher than the same period of 2006... And here when it rains it all gets drowned, ther's no medium point between the dryness and the flood...
    So I think that's not a mad-cientists-fairy-tale, that's real and we have to convince and argument with the people doesn't believe it!

I'd love seing U2 fighting against Global Warming... And against G. Bush.
  2. I also think this is a very serious case, as i said before. I just need to look outside and know this isn't right... But no i'm not going to change people's opinion, they'll notice it sooner or later anyway

But euhm i don't think they're against Bush really... Bono had a meeting with him once and they seemed to be quite godd "friends"...
  3. Originally posted by LikeASongWell, I think global warming is not a hoax, it's real and it's near to become un-stoppable. Many of the rivers, lakes, etc. here in Spain are absolutely DRY; the average temperature this year (from Jan to Apr 2007) has been 2,7 º C (about 4 Fahrenheit I think) higher than the same period of 2006... And here when it rains it all gets drowned, ther's no medium point between the dryness and the flood...
    So I think that's not a mad-cientists-fairy-tale, that's real and we have to convince and argument with the people doesn't believe it!

I'd love seing U2 fighting against Global Warming... And against G. Bush.

You are completely right. I would like a live performance of When You Look at the World, with a little twist in the lyrics
  4. Originally posted by BelgianBonoBut euhm i don't think they're against Bush really... Bono had a meeting with him once and they seemed to be quite godd "friends"...
    Well, that's because of Bush' colaboration in the Africa's AIDS topic. But nowadays USA is the country which most contaminates the world...
    Originally posted by MirrorballBoyYou are completely right. I would like a live performance of When You Look at the World, with a little twist in the lyrics
    That would be greaat!! I've always thought in this song as a perfect way to fight against poverty, why not Global Warming?
    See you!
  5. "Well, that's because of Bush' colaboration in the Africa's AIDS topic. But nowadays USA is the country which most contaminates the world..."

(Couldn't quote it somehow...)

Ok that's true but i don't think Bono is going to say something against Bush suddenly... And i just think he won't "attaque" just one person
    If U2 will go to Live Earth anyway...

6. Originally posted by BelgianBonoI also think this is a very serious case, as i said before. I just need to look outside and know this isn't right... But no i'm not going to change people's opinion, they'll notice it sooner or later anyway

But euhm i don't think they're against Bush really... Bono had a meeting with him once and they seemed to be quite godd "friends"...

Bono and Bush are tight- Bono gave him an iPod and some special edition of the Bible. Bush also made efforts in line with Bono's interests in Africa.

Bush does need to wake up when it comes to global warming- which he claimed doesnt exist.