1. I hadn't seen this before until today, this has got to be one of the best live renditions ever

2. Not the best quality but one of my favourite performances of it.
  3. I don’t like it at all. Those 2005 versions were just so full of backing organs and synths. Couldn’t get into them at all.
  4. Originally posted by germcevoy:I don’t like it at all. Those 2005 versions were just so full of backing organs and synths. Couldn’t get into them at all.
    It's a slightly different string intro from normal, with a lower string part as well, which I really like - can't say I've noticed any other frills going on during the performance but there may well be
  5. Originally posted by WideAwakeBadBoy:[..]
    It's a slightly different string intro from normal, with a lower string part as well, which I really like - can't say I've noticed any other frills going on during the performance but there may well be
    I'm also guilty of pretending that 2005 doesn't exist.
  6. It’s so weird seeing bono play guitar when it’s been like 8 years since he’s played, not a bad performance.
  7. One with Stage invader
  8. Anyone got the version of One they did at The Brits ? Dedicated to Michael Hutchene , followed by UTEOTW where Bono goes walkabout through the VIP area and down into the crowd . Awesome
  9. Also One live from Lakeland Florida on Top of the pops 1992 , night before opening of the zoo tv tour
  10. Great version haunting intro