1. Features & details

USB connectivity with software included. Direct Drive high-torque motorSelectable 33/45/78 RPM speeds. Professional cast aluminium platter with Audio-Technica slipmatBalanced tonearm with soft damping control. Forward and reverse playStroboscopic platter speed indicator. Equipped with HS10 headshell and AT95E cartridgeAvailable in Black or Silver

Amazon sell them fantastic player has an inbuilt
    Amp around £220
  2. Dont think so, but it doesnt matter!
    Whats matter is the quality of the audios i am asking about if someone can/has compared them.
  3. Originally posted by IwillFOLLOW:[..]
    Dont think so, but it doesnt matter!
    Whats matter is the quality of the audios i am asking about if someone can/has compared them.
    You bought it!!!
    That was a biiiig joke.didn’t mean to offend anyone.....soooorrry!!
    I just banned you because you said “ I don’t need vinyls “ and that’s a heresy for me as a vinylmaniaccrazylover!!
  4. Btw in my opinion.....I am a vinyl lover and I prefer the sound of vinyl and personally I don’t download anything at all.never
  5. Originally posted by Fly40:Btw in my opinion.....I am a vinyl lover and I prefer the sound of vinyl and personally I don’t download anything at all.never
    Can i get your download codes?
  6. Originally posted by popmarter:[image]
    [..]

Features & details

USB connectivity with software included. Direct Drive high-torque motorSelectable 33/45/78 RPM speeds. Professional cast aluminium platter with Audio-Technica slipmatBalanced tonearm with soft damping control. Forward and reverse playStroboscopic platter speed indicator. Equipped with HS10 headshell and AT95E cartridgeAvailable in Black or Silver

Amazon sell them fantastic player has an inbuilt
    Amp around £220
    Cheers , what speakers would you recommend?
  7. If anyone has a spare War or How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb download code, I would be interested. I purchased the remasters but supposedly the newer version of the remasters has a download code. I'd prefer not to have to re-purchase the vinyl just for the codes. Thanks in advance!
  8. Pm sent
    Check if I did it right
  9. Does anyone know if the new How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb is a remaster or the original re-pressed ?