1. Originally posted by Angel_or_Devil[..]

I don't like collaborations either, but i wouldn't mind them teaming up with bruce springsteen

forgot about the boss!
    what a collaboration that would be!
  2. Noel G has tremendous respect for U2, and Bono n Liam are close. I think a collaboration between the two would be interesting. In any event it couldnt possible be worse than the Green Day collaboration.
  3. Originally posted by robbie07[..]

sorry mate but your wrong on that one. its true noel gallagher has a go at bono over his charity work, but with regards u2s music oasis have tremendous respect for their material. noel once said that everytime u2 release a new album the first thing he does when he buys it is read bonos lyrics on the booklet that comes with the cd. he said bonos lyrics just blow him away.

I don't know but even here in Croatia musical news are full of Gallagers and their criticism for everything and everyone.
  4. Originally posted by MWSAHThe Peppers of course...

the Peppers indeed!

and the obvious: R.E.M.
  5. Originally posted by MWSAHThe Peppers of course...

Amen to that !

( Did U2 play with Coldplay once ??? I didn't know that...
    And actually i like The Saints with Greenday, One was indeed better when U2 played it alone... )
  6. Originally posted by BelgianBono[..]

Amen to that !

( Did U2 play with Coldplay once ??? I didn't know that...
    And actually i like The Saints with Greenday, One was indeed better when U2 played it alone... )

Well U2 did not play live wtih Coldplay, but they have recorded What's going on? with Coldplay. It's a rare version. I like the version. Although it's not as good as the truly tremendous vesions from the elevation tour. But it's wort listening.

thanks all for the comments, of course there are more bands i would like see performing a song with U2. Bruce Springsteen maybe. But a collaboration with Oasis or RHCP would be truly awesome I think If i'm so lucky to meet oneof the band members one, I'll surely say it to him to do it!
  7. I think Bono and Edge got together with Chris Martin for an unremarkable remake of Whats Going On.

Saints was crap.

Mary J Blige absolutely butchered One.