1. what im trying to say is that we have nearly 6000 members here and everyone should have a favorite version of say streets or bad... yet when you look at the numbers in their best live versions they struggle to make double figures...

if you hear an awesome version of a song or agree with one that's already posted submit it!!!

this will enable it to be more accurate!!!
  2. Originally posted by colbourne25what im trying to say is that we have nearly 6000 members here and everyone should have a favorite version of say streets or bad... yet when you look at the numbers in their best live versions they struggle to make double figures...

if you hear an awesome version of a song or agree with one that's already posted submit it!!!

this will enable it to be more accurate!!!

YES AGREED.......I hate how I go to look at a song and like 8 diff ppl have contributed some random date for a song.......also everyone puts down a Slane 2 performance for each song- the quality isnt that good, lets stick to excellent soundboard recordings.

right on colbourne 25 !
  3. Mmm, I agree as well. It's a bit disappointing to click on songs and find six different tour dates all from the same tour, too. I usually contribute dates, but yeah...where is everyone?
  4. Well, I can't submit more "Bad"'s, more "Sunday Bloody Sunday"'s, more "Pride"'s... I always get a message saying "You can't submit more than 5 colaboraaions for this song" or even "You must wait at least 24 hours for submit more" so...

However, the most of the registered users do not collaborate at all, Forums, submitting or whatever... They registrate to download!! Be realistic!!

See you!!!
  5. I concur, I'll make an effort to contribute more often.