1. Originally posted by BelgianBonoI would like a new gigantic tour, like PopMart and ZooTv with some of that goodies
    So let's say Mofo, Discothèque, Last Night On Earth, The Fly, Ultraviolet (as MacPhisto... ??)
    But also Exit must be on that list for me !
    ( And Acrobat, Heartland or Electrical Storm, live for the first time )

With the technology the world has today, and the money they have, as well as the people who now work for them, we could easily have the best tour ever.

No one can bring a show like U2, the music is bloody cinematic.
  2. Originally posted by Macphistfly[..]

With the technology the world has today, and the money they have, as well as the people who now work for them, we could easily have the best tour ever.

No one can bring a show like U2, the music is bloody cinematic.

U2 has surprised me hundreds of times with different kinds of things so i'm not going to expect anything for the last tour, but hoping for everything ! Just let me be surprised again (and big time then )
  3. Originally posted by Macphistfly[..]

No one on this site hates the Vertigo version more than me.

no, i could beat you at that
  4. Originally posted by MacphistflyExit would indeed be great, but it seems to be a little cursed
    * broken arm
    *murder
    Hahahaha I can't stop laughing
  5. i would wish a tour like zoo tv with old songs (pride,streets,i will follow,spanish eyes(maybe accoustic) and songs like sunday bloody sunday( maybe accoustic too) and newer songy like in a little while,vertigo original of the species but also songs like the fly or even better than the real thing,mysterious ways and ultra violet

i would wish too that they play twice in a city that everyone who want to go to the show can go to the show
    and they should play more in europe - they play twice as many shows as in europe =(

so please let my dreams come true