Joshua Tree Tour 2019
Legs (1): New Zealand, Australia and Asia
Shows: 15
  1. if 40 was the closing song on every tour it'd surely lose its magic pretty soon. it IS the perfect closing song, but I wouldn't want it played to death. I'm glad they only play it every once in a while. like with bad during the i+e tour. when they played it, you knew the night was a special one.
  2. Yeah London 6 the crowd knew and sang along to 40.
  3. So exciting!!
  4. Because the band will be playing a lot of fans favourite album in full and touring in some places for the first time many years or first time ever in some cases. You’d be excited if you were about to attend a show.
  5. For now I am not excited about the JT 2019. It will be just a repeat of JT2017.
  6. There will probably be a lot of people who saw the show in 2017 and aren’t attending this year that feel that way which isn’t a surprise really but its about taking the show to places they haven’t been yet. I wasn’t that excited by the time they got to the 3rd leg in 2017 but now I’ve got a show to go to I can’t wait to hear TJT in full again and everything else is a bonus. I don’t think there would be too many fans on this site that would turn down going to a JT show if it was at a place near them even if they’d seen it already and even if they were critical of the whole anniversary tour in the first place. Ultimately it’s u2 playing live and whatever the reason, whatever the tour and whatever the setlist it’s still going to be a great show, there’s variable levels of greatness but it’s all still great.
  7. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    There will probably be a lot of people who saw the show in 2017 and aren’t attending this year that feel that way which isn’t a surprise really but its about taking the show to places they haven’t been yet. I wasn’t that excited by the time they got to the 3rd leg in 2017 but now I’ve got a show to go to I can’t wait to hear TJT in full again and everything else is a bonus. I don’t think there would be too many fans on this site that would turn down going to a JT show if it was at a place near them even if they’d seen it already and even if they were critical of the whole anniversary tour in the first place. Ultimately it’s u2 playing live and whatever the reason, whatever the tour and whatever the setlist it’s still going to be a great show, there’s variable levels of greatness but it’s all still great.
    Totally agree. I saw two JT 2017 shows and I’m still coming from Canada to see both shows in Sydney. To see U2 is always great.
  8. Where do you live in Canada audidriver?