Joshua Tree Tour 2019
Legs (1): New Zealand, Australia and Asia
Shows: 15
  1. Think Out of Control will make an appearance and maybe 2 from SOE.
  2. The "Songs you will not hear" section is pointless and actually there's a 90% possibility of being wrong. I'd say UTEOTW might substitute Ultraviolet, Desire/Angel Of Harlem will substitute Miss Sarajevo and ruling out Mysterious Ways is bold as well.
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    The "Songs you will not hear" section is pointless and actually there's a 90% possibility of being wrong. I'd say UTEOTW might substitute Ultraviolet, Desire/Angel Of Harlem will substitute Miss Sarajevo and ruling out Mysterious Ways is bold as well.
    I agree. Desire/Angle of Harlem will definitely pop up imo. UTEOTW or The Fly will sub in for UV.
  4. That is one hilarious typo

On a serious note: imagine The Fly with that zzzcreeeeeeeennnnn

5. If only they would make the setlist 24-25 songs...Then they could play 2 songs from the last album keep the happy meal section and maybe play a lcouple of the achtung tunes from last year like the zoo/fly or fly/horses or stay or something like that. They could also fit in an extra RH song
  6. Originally posted by hello123:If only they would make the setlist 24-25 songs...Then they could play 2 songs from the last album keep the happy meal section and maybe play a lcouple of the achtung tunes from last year like the zoo/fly or fly/horses or stay or something like that. They could also fit in an extra RH song
    I actually believe they're gonna do a 25 even 26 song setlist, they're playing just a few shows, they should give it all for these countries, it's not like they're playing a 60 - 80 shows tour, it's just 15 shows, they won't get tired playing like 25,26 songs to fit in the setlist songs from their whole catalogue.
  7. Haha oops, my bad!

oo yeh I didn't think about The Fly with the screens... RIP everyone's retinas!
  8. Originally posted by iamcrazytonight:[..]
    I actually believe they're gonna do a 25 even 26 song setlist, they're playing just a few shows, they should give it all for these countries, it's not like they're playing a 60 - 80 shows tour, it's just 15 shows, they won't get tired playing like 25,26 songs to fit in the setlist songs from their whole catalogue.
    Fingers crossed.

SURELY, given the nature of this tour, it being shorter in length and in places they very rarely play (and some never) they will extend the sets a few songs.

To me, this tour will be the ultimate indicator as to whether the band is in autopilot or whether they actually want to put in some work. If they play the exact same setlist (or change only 1 song) as the JT17 tour it will be clear they're being (very) lazy and in autopilot mode playing the songs they've played a million times over and what they would consider easy to play. I am really really hoping that they branch out but I'm not holding my breath
  9. I hate to break it to you..
  10. What if they throw us all for a loop?

1. The Little Things That Give You Away
    2. Ultraviolet
    3. Vertigo
    4. Elevation
    5. Beautiful Day

6. Mothers of the Disappeared
    7. Exit
    8. One Tree Hill
    9. Trip Through Your Wires
    10. In God's Country
    11. Red Hill Mining Town

"Welcome to side one of The Joshua Tree..."