2019-11-12 - Brisbane
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2019
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 1
Videos: 1
  1. Originally posted by WideAwakeBadBoy:Ooh full sound from Edge for Real Thing... I usually find it a bit weak and feeble until they actually get into the song but it was a strong intro tonight
    It always depends on stream I guess...
  2. EBW!
  3. True, but even when I saw it in Hamburg and Manchester it seemed a bit timid.... personally I'd much prefer the original or at least 2011/15 with the slide solo
  4. Originally posted by WideAwakeBadBoy:[..]
    True, but even when I saw it in Hamburg and Manchester it seemed a bit timid.... personally I'd much prefer the original or at least 2011/15 with the slide solo
    Yeah the slide solo makes a lot there. Same with Mysterious Ways... it's kinda plain without the solo...
  5. Never would've thought they would bring this back for this tour.
  6. Bono has fucked up the song badly tonight, but Larry and Adam did a better job than in Auckland!
  7. Love this remix intro with the harmonics
  8. At least they've stuck with it and not dropped it after one go - I'm not a huge fan of the song but they seem to enjoy playing it
  9. It seems shorter than 2017.... and there's a lot less fannying around in the middle after Edge's solo
  10. They got rid of that long section where Bono would do a snippet and the intro no longer has the studio vocals "It's a Beautiful Day... Don't let it get away"