2019-11-12 - Brisbane
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2019
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 1
  1. Originally posted by Stu:[..]
    She had a few issues after giving birth to our daughter about 4 months ago, given that plus we think the heat triggered it, got 4 rows back from the front right in front of the drums so was pretty devastating but it what it is, shes fine now that's the main thing.

    Medics told us to go back out after an hour or so and go enjoy it but she couldn't stand and they couldn't give us seats anywhere.
    Wow, terribly sorry to hear that - obviously not only because you missed the show, but that as well. Waiting almost a full decade and then miss 80% your only JT19 gig... Oh dear. Well at least she's fine now
  2. Originally posted by Stu:[..]
    She had a few issues after giving birth to our daughter about 4 months ago, given that plus we think the heat triggered it, got 4 rows back from the front right in front of the drums so was pretty devastating but it what it is, shes fine now that's the main thing.

    Medics told us to go back out after an hour or so and go enjoy it but she couldn't stand and they couldn't give us seats anywhere.
    Ah that sounds bad. I'm sorry for you both, but the most important thing is that she is okay again. What a scare in the middle of the show

    What is poor by the staff is that they wouldn't offer you any seats. Take those black blankets a bit off the area with restricted view on the sides in lower tier, and you'd have gotten your two seats So sorry.

    Best wishes to you both. And belated congratulations on the birth of your baby daughter

    Do you have any other show coming up?
  3. is there a live broadcast of Noel Gallagher?
  4. Stu I'm so sorry to hear about your night, but at least your wife is ok. I took my wife to a 360 show in 2011 when she was about 6 months pregnant. It was hot, and she had a rough time and we ended up leaving before the encore. Is there any way you can get to any of the other Aussie shows?

    At the JT17 Cleveland show, I had a "bathroom emergency" that caused me to miss OTH and Exit. Missing those 2 songs is what caused me to buy a ticket to the Indianapolis show. I know the Australian cities are more spread out than the difference between Cleveland and Indianapolis, but I hope you can get to another show! I understand that having a baby at home makes it more difficult as well.
  5. Originally posted by Stu:Unfortunately my wife fell ill during Pride, had to be carried over the front row and taken by medics, shes fine now but i'm pretty flat, was absolutely amazing up till that stage.


    Sorry to hear that Stu.
  6. Originally posted by Stu:Unfortunately my wife fell ill during Pride, had to be carried over the front row and taken by medics, shes fine now but i'm pretty flat, was absolutely amazing up till that stage.


    That's awful. God love ye. I hope that something can be worked out to make up for it.
  7. Sorry to hear about your situation Stu, as others have mentioned I hope you can get to see another show but glad all is well with your wife that’s the main thing.
  8. Originally posted by MacStripey:[..]
    Ah that sounds bad. I'm sorry for you both, but the most important thing is that she is okay again. What a scare in the middle of the show

    What is poor by the staff is that they wouldn't offer you any seats. Take those black blankets a bit off the area with restricted view on the sides in lower tier, and you'd have gotten your two seats So sorry.

    Best wishes to you both. And belated congratulations on the birth of your baby daughter

    Do you have any other show coming up?
    Thanks everyone for the kind words, really appreciate it.

    I'm flying down to Melbourne on Friday, not sure what time I'll get to Marvel but will do my best to get a decent spot on field.

    I used to make some of the bootleg cover art, and have started making front covers up again for this tour for anyone interested.


  9. Nice snippet. Bono def struggling with the wide awakes, and lots of talk singing. I thought in 2017 he did an excellent job of Bad vocally