2019-12-01 - Singapore
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2019
Songs played: 26
Audio recordings: 1
Videos: 1
  1. Seems like the presale links on the tour page don’t work now.
  2. Doors closed now
  3. Missed the slot.

Anyway what does this mean....seems contradictory...
    RED) ZONE:
    • Barricaded area immediately adjacent to the stage
    • Extremely limited capacity
    • Priority Lane for Entry
    • Collectors Souvenir Ticket
    • An opportunity to be selected for a pre-show backstage tour - 2 Pax
    • Access to purchase pre-show refreshments
    • A portion of the proceeds from your purchase supports the (RED) campaign

*(RED) Zone ticket holders get priority entrance to standing area. No designated area within the standing pen for (RED) Zone ticket holders.
  4. Originally posted by Edi:Missed the slot.

Anyway what does this mean....seems contradictory...
    RED) ZONE:
    • Barricaded area immediately adjacent to the stage
    • Extremely limited capacity
    • Priority Lane for Entry
    • Collectors Souvenir Ticket
    • An opportunity to be selected for a pre-show backstage tour - 2 Pax
    • Access to purchase pre-show refreshments
    • A portion of the proceeds from your purchase supports the (RED) campaign

*(RED) Zone ticket holders get priority entrance to standing area. No designated area within the standing pen for (RED) Zone ticket holders.
    The last bit do you mean? I think it just means that whilst the red zone itself is a designated area once your in there you don’t have a set place to stand everyone’s free to stand where they want within the red zone .
  5. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    The last bit do you mean? I think it just means that whilst the red zone itself is a designated area once your in there you don’t have a set place to stand everyone’s free to stand where they want within the red zone .
    I was on the rail at the corner of the main stage in Belfast last year and there was a guy behind us who had a RED Zone ticket. We were in normal GA but we were let in first because we queued, etc.
  6. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    Hopefully that is what it means. RZ in Paris allowed us to move anywhere in GA too but of course that was indoor
  7. I don’t think there’s any way of stopping you leaving the RZ if you wanted to stand in the GA area, it would be impossible to manage.
  8. Originally posted by deanallison:I don’t think there’s any way of stopping you leaving the RZ if you wanted to stand in the GA area, it would be impossible to manage.
    It might be blocked off to GA....I have never done it in a stadium but don't want to fly half way around the world for a poor place so will try to do my thing for charity and (RED)
  9. Originally posted by Edi:[..]
    It might be blocked off to GA....I have never done it in a stadium but don't want to fly half way around the world for a poor place so will try to do my thing for charity and (RED)
    What if you wanted to go to the toilet though for example? You would have to be allowed to leave the red zone, they would have to fence of an entire section going from the red zone to all the facilities you had access to, I imagine you’ll be able to just walk out of RZ into GA.