2019-12-01 - Singapore
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2019
Songs played: 26
Audio recordings: 1
Videos: 1
  1. amex is allowed on sportshub right?
  2. Originally posted by Chrisssie:Adrenaline rush is sure for me
    After purchasing the other flights (especially the last one now from Kuala Lumpur to Seoul, as I will stay in KL for a couple of days instead going to Tokio), right now I have 215 EUR left to be at the cc limit. Not enough anymore to purchase two GA's

I'm trying to contact the CC provider to increase the limit now.
    I have another cc, but this one might be blocked because it's Visa, and this can happen. I've told the Master Card provider to pause the "safety lock" for a couple of days to have no problems with the purchase.

Well, it's my own fault now

Anyone knows whether GA tickets are transferreable?
  3. Received this in the mail:

As per the below e-mail, all tickets have been refunded from our end today.

It might take one to two working weeks for the bank to clear and process the amount back into your account.

In the meantime, you may attempt to purchase tickets tomorrow, 17 June 2019 from 10 am onwards.

Additionally, please rest assured that the promotion code that you received to purchase tickets for the Singapore show will be still be valid for one-time usage.
  4. Originally posted by Edi:[..]
    That is Catch-22...I won't book a hotel till I have a ticket...but won't have an address when I want to buy one.

Booking.com has lots of hotels with a free cancellation policy. You can reserve one of those, and cancel if you don't go.
  5. Originally posted by Maaaike:[..]

Booking.com has lots of hotels with a free cancellation policy. You can reserve one of those, and cancel if you don't go.
    This ^^
  6. Originally posted by Maaaike:Received this in the mail:

As per the below e-mail, all tickets have been refunded from our end today.

It might take one to two working weeks for the bank to clear and process the amount back into your account.

In the meantime, you may attempt to purchase tickets tomorrow, 17 June 2019 from 10 am onwards.

Additionally, please rest assured that the promotion code that you received to purchase tickets for the Singapore show will be still be valid for one-time usage.
    Is this one of those emails they sent out to everyone whose tickets got recalled?
  7. Don't know, I did send them a mail with these particular questions, and their reply was to me personally, so probably not.
  8. Anyways, good to know our code's still valid after the minor debacle yesterday. I've had several unpleasant experiences getting tickets from Sports Hub before.
  9. The GA tickets are print at home, so they don’t need to be transferable I think.
  10. In that case, if your cc isn't solved soon, perhaps someone else could buy tickets for you?
  11. Do we need to register to Sports Hub? Cause I can’t register
  12. Yes, you need to register. Click on the presale link at the U2.com/tours page. This takes you to thr sportshub presale page. At the bottom, there's a row of buttons. Click 'sign in'. This brings you to the login page, where you can also create a new account.