2019-12-01 - Singapore
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2019
Songs played: 26
Audio recordings: 1
Videos: 1
  1. Is this 100% confirmed? In the email I got it specifically says for subscribers who haven’t used there codes yet, doesn’t mention the 4 ticket limit or anything so was this a separate email you got after asking the question? I don’t want to take any chances with this after they cancelled they tickets a few days ago.
  2. 2nd night, yes please ! This was predicted a while back but surprised to see it announced so quickly. This means another 3am purchasing session !
  3. Originally posted by Edi:2nd night, yes please ! This was predicted a while back but surprised to see it announced so quickly. This means another 3am purchasing session !
    It will be 6am this time tomorrow morning, IF we can use the codes again.
  4. You can use unused codes up to 4.

So the presale is at 13.00 local ti.e then ?
  5. I really don’t feel certain about that this time, if they hadn’t cancelled they tickets a few days ago I wouldn’t think twice but why specifically say ‘for u2.com subscribers that haven’t used there unique presale code’ in the email we got.

Yeah that’s right regarding the time.
  6. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    I really don’t feel certain about that this time, if they hadn’t cancelled they tickets a few days ago I wouldn’t think twice but why specifically say ‘for u2.com subscribers that haven’t used there unique presale code’ in the email we got.

I assume it is standard rules since the presale code is good for 4 tickets in any tour.

Otherwise if expended another subscription would be needed to get into the presale.

It should be ok for the General Sale anyway I expect
  7. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    I really don’t feel certain about that this time, if they hadn’t cancelled they tickets a few days ago I wouldn’t think twice but why specifically say ‘for u2.com subscribers that haven’t used there unique presale code’ in the email we got.

It basically says the same thing in the Singapore 1 email?

"Tickets for this show will go on sale to the general public on Thursday 20 June from 10AM, but U2.com subscribers, who have not used their unique ticketing code in earlier presales for this tour, can enter advance presales from Monday 17 June at 10AM SGT (local time) until Wednesday 19 June at 5PM, to buy up to four tickets."

You should be fine.
  8. I will be sooooo pissed if Singapore gets 2 and Melbourne only gets 1.
  9. Didn't expect this Good news!