2019-12-01 - Singapore
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2019
Songs played: 0
Audio recordings: 0
  1. Originally posted by jick:One of my companions backed out from Singapore night 2 due to scheduling conflict so I have an extra ticket to the Red Zone. Let me know if anyone is interested. The only additional condition will be that you will have to be with us since I think the tickets can only be claimed during the day of the show on the venue because I have to bring my ID and card used to get said tickets.

Cheers,

J
    I’ve sent you a PM. I‘m looking for a RZ ticket for Singapore 2.
  2. I got your message and we are in touch! Anyone else interested in the RZ ticket in case this deal falls through?

I also have a couple of CAT1 tickets for the first night that is listed in a reseller site, but I can probably pull it out if it doesn't sell closer to the date.

U2 announcing the Philippine date made my tickets a bit less desireable since a lot of the Singapore concert-goers are actually Filipinos.

Cheers,

J
  3. Does someone know something about a after or pre party Singapore 1 or 2? Is there something „official“?
  4. Originally posted by jick:I got your message and we are in touch! Anyone else interested in the RZ ticket in case this deal falls through?

I also have a couple of CAT1 tickets for the first night that is listed in a reseller site, but I can probably pull it out if it doesn't sell closer to the date.

U2 announcing the Philippine date made my tickets a bit less desireable since a lot of the Singapore concert-goers are actually Filipinos.

Cheers,

J
    I would be interested in a CAT 1 ticket for Singapore night 1.
    At the moment I only have CAT2 seats that are at the side of the stage and I'm not happy with them. would sell them if I could get a CAT 1.
  5. There is an onofficial facebook group for these shows and they're organizing a pre party the night before Singapore 1. I believe they want to go to the HardRock Café