2019-12-01 - Singapore
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2019
Songs played: 26
Audio recordings: 1
Videos: 1
  1. Definitely not a technically great performance but Singapore what a crowd and the band did give it there all. Won’t forget the atmosphere hopefully tomorrow they can match both technical performance and crowd interaction but I love this city sensational.

2. It's not working live and they know it, the band had high hope's for it but in general it's hasnt been the big crowd sing a long they hoped it would be.
  3. So weird WOWY I could swear Adam’s bass was out of tune but it sounds fine in the video posted by u2gigs. Maybe the echo in the stadium was making me hear it differently.
  4. The blackout 🙈
  5. Originally posted by popmarter:[..]

It's not working live and they know it, the band had high hope's for it but in general it's hasnt been the big crowd sing a long they hoped it would be.
    Think it was more of a curfew thing...I bet it lands back in the set-list.
  6. LIB is great live. Disappointed they didn't play it. My daughter loves that song. Few technical problems this concert. Still great. Not quite as good as Perth. Still wish they'd played more new songs Cedarwood Road or Lights of Home would be cool!
  7. Originally posted by zarf1:LIB is great live. Disappointed they didn't play it. My daughter loves that song. Few technical problems this concert. Still great. Not quite as good as Perth. Still wish they'd played more new songs Cedarwood Road or Lights of Home would be cool!
    Yeah Love Is Blindness is great