2019-12-08 - Seoul
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2019
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 3
Videos: 1
  1. Originally posted by Turkued:That was the single worst experience I've had buying a ticket. I've never been to South Korea, I have been to North Korea a few times. I went to the Mass Games in Pyongyang. North Korea has a far better ticketing system. Let's move the concert to Pyongyang - or at least let the DPRK handle ticketing. All in the name of peace.

I was number 17 but my Windows system with IE kept getting error messages. So I moved to a Mac where I got 114. So first thing: Screw the instructions. Mac plus Safari works perfectly. Windows plus IE was crap.

Anyone in Wires?...jump to number 17. It will probably be reloaded then.

I'm still not 100% sure these numbers are the numbers that will be on the ticket or that the floor will be subdivided the way indicated. Do you have to buy R group 3 to be on B stage? Or can those of us in group 1 go to B instead of main?

Congrats Remy on the low number. A bit better than GA Bercy . Now if Ethiopian Airlines actually flies between Tokyo and Seoul (I'm booked on it)...it's going to be a blast. The baseball stadiums in Tokyo and Seoul will kick butt on the cricket grounds. Look forward to using my Mac for night 2...teaches me for following rules for the first time in my life!
    From watching YouTube clips about entrance of other shows in the same venue, you enter the venue in order of your admission number, and you are allocated in segmented areas inside. I would guess that a low number can also get you to the tree though, as it seems like relative large segments.

Glad it worked out in the end!
  2. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    From watching YouTube clips about entrance of other shows in the same venue, you enter the venue in order of your admission number, and you are allocated in segmented areas inside. I would guess that a low number can also get you to the tree though, as it seems like relative large segments.

Ok - so this is not like GA in the USA for example where once you're in the GA section you can essentially go where you like.
  3. Originally posted by Remy:[..]

I initially booked a random number ending up in the 900s. I bought a new ticket with a lower number 156 and canceled the other one. No big deal. The cancelled ticket was immediately refunded in my creditcard account..

Being number 156 to enter the stadium for JT gig will give me a good spot anyway.
  4. Originally posted by Seoul_Cruel:[..]
    Ok - so this is not like GA in the USA for example where once you're in the GA section you can essentially go where you like.
    You can go anywhere you like within the area that you are in (“Standing R” for instance).
  5. From watching YouTube clips about entrance... Remy, do you have a link?
  6. That's what I'm hoping, because the had R subdivided into a few categories on the map. Oh well, we're in. In reality, that's all that matters.
  7. Originally posted by Turkued:[..]
    That's what I'm hoping, because the had R subdivided into a few categories on the map. Oh well, we're in. In reality, that's all that matters.
    Exactly! That’s all that matters.
  8. Thanks!
  9. I just went and purchased another GA and got 0195. I'll just cancel my other ticket. Thanks for the info! Really appreciate the help.
  10. Originally posted by wtonis:[..]
    I initially booked a random number ending up in the 900s. I bought a new ticket with a lower number 156 and canceled the other one. No big deal. The cancelled ticket was immediately refunded in my creditcard account..

Being number 156 to enter the stadium for JT gig will give me a good spot anyway.
    Just did the same thing.