2019-12-08 - Seoul
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2019
Songs played: 0
Audio recordings: 0
  1. Today at home from travel to Italie. 1 attempt and directly scored a GA ticket. Hope to see some of you in Seoul.
  2. any chance we'll get a second show?
  3. Live nation said that’s it for Oz and NZ but didn’t mention Seoul. I’m hoping that means still on the cards
  4. This is a small venue ? And night 1 hasn't sold out ?
    Why would they add a second night
  5. Originally posted by jonno77:[..]
    Live nation said that’s it for Oz and NZ but didn’t mention Seoul. I’m hoping that means still on the cards
    They still have the reservation for the second night at the arena so it's still possible. However, still they need to sell 1000 GA's first.

    All seats are gone right?
  6. How does the GA "cattle pen" thing work at this venue ?
  7. Yep, quite some time ago. Taker put this picture up 18 days ago in this thread,



    Would be really interesting to see how they'd go if they tried a second show with seats down on the floor (at the back)
  8. I refunded my ticket. Can’t justify 3 times this year. Will save a bit of money too.

    That’s the best thing about this ticket supplier.
  9. Originally posted by Welsh_Edge:I refunded my ticket. Can’t justify 3 times this year. Will save a bit of money too.

    That’s the best thing about this ticket supplier.
    Why anyone who saw the tour in 2017 would want to see it again is beyond comprehension especially with the costs involved if you aren't from that part of the world.
  10. Originally posted by popmarter:[..]
    Why anyone who saw the tour in 2017 would want to see it again is beyond comprehension especially with the costs involved if you aren't from that part of the world.
    It’s not really beyond comprehension, u2 won’t be around forever and people want to take up the opportunity to see them when they can. Everyone’s financial circumstances are different, spending money going to see your favourite band doesn’t need to mean missing out on other stuff. We all chose to spend our money differently on the things we like not beyond comprehension at all.
  11. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    It’s not really beyond comprehension, u2 won’t be around forever and people want to take up the opportunity to see them when they can. Everyone’s financial circumstances are different, spending money going to see your favourite band doesn’t need to mean missing out on other stuff. We all chose to spend our money differently on the things we like not beyond comprehension at all.
    Exactly. Take every second you can still see this band in action while they are still around.. Its not a given..
  12. For me it's also a chance to see the world. I doubt i'll ever go to Seoul if there wasn't a U2 show.