2019-12-08 - Seoul
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2019
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 3
Videos: 1
  1. This is my first time to see U2 concert, and I really want to meet the members! Does anyone know when can meet them outside the stadium?
  2. Normally, the best time is before soundcheck. Usually around 4-5pm. However, if the show starts earlier, like Japan did, it may 3-4:30pm. Though, as they're coming closer to the end of the tour, I think they are rehearsing less & less.

Sometimes the time the band arrives coincides with the time General Admission (standing) are getting organised to enter the venue. So if you have a GA floor ticket you'll have to determine the latest you're allowed to arrive, without losing your spot in line.

You'll also have to determine where the band will enter the dome. Usually it's at the loading docks, where the stage goes into the dome.

Other people here may have a better idea what will happen in Seoul. But if you don't find anything else, usually you can walk around the venue, & find where fans are waiting. The cold might limit that a bit, but it looks like the weather will be quite decent in Seoul.
  3. It’s A Sort Of Homecoming for Edge’s Variax... made in Korea!
  4. not sure how it works here in korea but since Yes24 website no longer has link to purchase tickets, can people buy tickets at the venue ticket box?
  5. My husband and I were getting coffee this morning at a local coffee shop when Dallas walked by us. He stopped to say hello to us and we were able to have a nice conversation for a couple minutes. What a gracious, kind guy. Total random wonderful moment!
  6. Wow! What a chance. It must have been wonderful.
  7. Theres a show starting in 14 minutes btw
  8. These next shows are unknown territory for U2 shows. If this is Seoul... I wonder what Manila and Mumbai will be like.
  9. Wait what just happened? 😂