2019-12-08 - Seoul
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2019
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 3
Videos: 1
  1. Thank you so much Hoserama. Truly appreciate it.
    Trying to find ways to up my ratio...still unclear of it. Tried to use the Free Leech Torrent method....but it doesn't download/upload anything.
  2. Well somebody has to be downloading from you on a free leech. So it helps to jump on early.
  3. Ddarroch: Not bad with an bracket!
  4. This is off-topic, but does someone have a list of bootlegs where the guitar or bass are clearer than other instruments? I make tabs of U2 songs and am always trying to hear Edge and Adam's playing
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Thanks a lot This sounds excellent and so different to the Edge/Bono IEMs that we're more used to. Is it ok if I pass it to a couple of fellow guitar/bass players?
    It was already on U2Torrents (all seven feeds). Google Drive does have a download limit so may not work if too many folks download. But sure, go ahead, I released all the feeds with the mix.
  6. Originally posted by nbelcik:This is off-topic, but does someone have a list of bootlegs where the guitar or bass are clearer than other instruments? I make tabs of U2 songs and am always trying to hear Edge and Adam's playing
    Go download every Edge and Adam IEM recording out there.
  7. Originally posted by hoserama:[..]
    It was already on U2Torrents (all seven feeds). Google Drive does have a download limit so may not work if too many folks download. But sure, go ahead, I released all the feeds with the mix.
    Ah sorry, didn't know that. I'm not an avid visitor of U2torrents Thanks again. I'll share it privately.
  8. There's one moderator over there that's a real jerk too.
  9. Thanks for the heads up. I think I'll go over there to see if I can find me a rare South Bend '01 rehearsal recording or summat.
  10. An Adam IEM is a true rarity. The only other one available is 2010-08-10 - Frankfurt, Germany - Commerzbank Arena and that's an incomplete one. It was a real treat to hear every bass note and drum hit up front, up close and personal and to analyse everything note for note. Thanks so much Hoserama for a true gem for all bass/drum players out there.