2019-12-08 - Seoul
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2019
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 3
Videos: 1
  1. Ok thanks!
  2. Originally posted by wtonis:[..]
    I took a look at the subway lines. I booked a good deal at the Shila Stay Guro, next to subway line 2. It's in the Digital district of Guro.

Oh then you need to transfer to Line 1 at Sindorim, the most crowded transfer station in the city. One way to feel real Seoul
    (I quite liked it when I first moved to Seoul. There are so many people anywhere you go)
  3. Originally posted by MLily:[..]

Oh then you need to transfer to Line 1 at Sindorim, the most crowded transfer station in the city. One way to feel real Seoul
    (I quite liked it when I first moved to Seoul. There are so many people anywhere you go)
    Looking forward to feel the buzz of the city of Seoul for a few days. ;-)
  4. Booked for 2 nights at the Fairfield by Marriott Seoul, Free cancelation on Booking.com. Very close to Yeongdeungpo Station. With line 1 in 15 minutes to Guil station which is oppostie the Gocheok Sky Dome. Hope to see some of you there.
  5. The registration page is...ummm...quite interesting. Many rules, some segregation of foreigners from natives in sales procedures, and my favourite: "Ticketing server may be unstable when the ticket sales start. Please be patient until the server gets stabilised and try it again". Also, don't forget: Windows and IE only, no mobile or Mac.

I get this image of an old Dell computer on top of a radiator powered by mice running in a maze to provide power to the ticket server. Registration worked fine for me and points for honesty...shall be most interesting! Hope they feed the mice before the sales start.
  6. Originally posted by Turkued:The registration page is...ummm...quite interesting. Many rules, some segregation of foreigners from natives in sales procedures, and my favourite: "Ticketing server may be unstable when the ticket sales start. Please be patient until the server gets stabilised and try it again". Also, don't forget: Windows and IE only, no mobile or Mac.

I get this image of an old Dell computer on top of a radiator powered by mice running in a maze to provide power to the ticket server. Registration worked fine for me and points for honesty...shall be most interesting! Hope they feed the mice before the sales start.
    Hahaha. I also just pre-registered. Went easy but very curious as to the actual presale with all these procedures and this info.
  7. Originally posted by Turkued:The registration page is...ummm...quite interesting. Many rules, some segregation of foreigners from natives in sales procedures, and my favourite: "Ticketing server may be unstable when the ticket sales start. Please be patient until the server gets stabilised and try it again". Also, don't forget: Windows and IE only, no mobile or Mac.

Strange because Koeans are some of the most prolific internet users in the world.
  8. Registration went well. First step done. Now hope for the best Monday.
  9. Originally posted by Turkued:The registration page is...ummm...quite interesting. Many rules, some segregation of foreigners from natives in sales procedures, and my favourite: "Ticketing server may be unstable when the ticket sales start. Please be patient until the server gets stabilised and try it again". Also, don't forget: Windows and IE only, no mobile or Mac.

I own a Mac and every computer at work is a Mac.
  10. Hope the air pollution in Seoul won't affect Bono's voice
  11. I can’t stay longer than. Dec 10... I do not hope this happens again, because I want to see the very last show of this tour.
    He’d better wear a dust mask
  12. So who's going for Seoul tickets tonight/tomorrow then? Will be interesting