2019-11-19 - Adelaide
Turnê: Joshua Tree Tour 2019
Músicas tocadas: 25
Gravações de áudio: 2
  1. Bad over IWF for me any day but both was perfect. Maybe they’ll rotate for the remaining 2 show locations.
  2. Looks fairly filled to me.

3. That's from the opening song.. This is a bit later in the set:
  4. It's very likely not filled to maximum physical capacity, but doesn't look half-empty to me. Probably sold more than ZooTV Adelaide as well
  5. From being there myself , it was a great turn out for a small Australian city!!! Kiss was also due to play the Same night at Adelaide entertainment centre but cancelled, so many pissed fans that wouldn’t even come out for U2.. but most seats were filled , Ga obviously smaller than Melbourne but it was a decent crowd !
  6. Originally posted by u2_michaelc:From being there myself , it was a great turn out for a small Australian city!!! Kiss was also due to play the Same night at Adelaide entertainment centre but cancelled, so many pissed fans that wouldn’t even come out for U2.. but most seats were filled , Ga obviously smaller than Melbourne but it was a decent crowd !
    Was scrolling some pics on twitter, definitely looked decent! Did you enjoy the show?
  7. That’s an extremely large field, and maybe they had a fixed number of GA they weren’t allowed to go over for safety reasons?

When I saw the 360 show is Lansing Michigan they only allowed for a very small amount of people on the floor, it looked pretty weird, but that was the policy of the stadium/university.
  8. Originally posted by podiumboy:That’s an extremely large field, and maybe they had a fixed number of GA they weren’t allowed to go over for safety reasons?

When I saw the 360 show is Lansing Michigan they only allowed for a very small amount of people on the floor, it looked pretty weird, but that was the policy of the stadium/university.
    That could be the case. I’ve seen many photos and the field is really wide and large. GA crowd seemed just fine.
  9. Yes was fantastic was number 30 in Ga along with my girlfriend, was on rail at main stage just under Bono’s mic. Never before had been that close to the band, driving back to Melbourne tomorrow
  10. Bad was actually on the printed setlist but crossed out, so i think/hope it will be back for Sydney.
  11. Originally posted by podiumboy:That’s an extremely large field, and maybe they had a fixed number of GA they weren’t allowed to go over for safety reasons?

Haha, wow I had never seen pics of that Michigan university gig. It looks soooo weird

12. How were they for the curfew? I think the band wouldn’t want to rush through the Setlist just to fit an extra song in so if it was tight then that probably will explain it and it could be back for shows without an early curfew.