1. Beautiful Joshua Tree shirts, tanktops, mugs, hoodies, bags and more.

We have made a small selection of designs for the 2019 tour, based on the successful collections of 2016 and 2017. Available in many colors (free color selection), products (shirts, hoodies, tanktops, mugs, bags etc.). For men, women and kids. You name it!

We also updated the highly popular "album list" shirt with the addition of Songs of Experience.
    And maybe we'll add some more stuff over the coming months..

You can order from anywhere in the world, including a dedicated shop for the first time for the fans from Australia. And of course your order will contribute to this great community

Everything is available for shipping worldwide.

Order now here: https://u2start.com/shirts/
  2. Hi, can you please make me a red women's tank top with the U240 LPs design on it?
  3. Hi,
    I would like to buy the t-shirt made for the concert in Auckland, the one with the red and yellow moon and the black joshua tree inside of the moon on the front, and the date of the concert on the back. I don’t mind if the back is different. I need a size M for man.
    Please please please!!! Help me!! I am looking for it everywhere but I can’t find it.
    Please let me know.
    Thank you.
    Vanessa
  4. Originally posted by vanessalough:Hi,
    I would like to buy the t-shirt made for the concert in Auckland, the one with the red and yellow moon and the black joshua tree inside of the moon on the front, and the date of the concert on the back. I don’t mind if the back is different. I need a size M for man.
    Please please please!!! Help me!! I am looking for it everywhere but I can’t find it.
    Please let me know.
    Thank you.
    Vanessa
    Hello Vanessa.

We are not U2.com affiliates and, even though our merchandise is usually a thousand times better than theirs, we don't sell their products or their designs.

It's very soon for any 2019 merchandise to appear on the official U2.com store (let alone on ebay!), so if you are in a hurry maybe your best option is to get it designed yourself?

Good luck
  5. — spam