2019-12-11 - Manila
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2019
Songs played: 26
Audio recordings: 1
  1. Obviously not. I recognize my mistake. But it would have been a theater if I would have seemed more impressed. Maybe it isn't because is an Arena, like others.
  2. awesome to see both Gloria and Bad were played last night,

how was the band's overall performance anyone who attended?
  3. Band was awesome and on form
  4. Listening to some audio. This has got to the be the best performance of the entire tour. Bad and Gloria are incredibly. Larry giving it 150%
  5. Originally posted by jfsolnet:Listening to some audio. This has got to the be the best performance of the entire tour. Bad and Gloria are incredibly. Larry giving it 150%
    Yeh, as Bono said last night. This is the Best concert they had in Manila. Joke . I dunno if it is their best on this tour. but, it was really an incredible Show. The Energy of the Band and crowds were amazing. I got teary eyed on Every Breaking Wave. Bono's voice is so powerful. everyone in the Arena feel it.

6. man, they are so good...

7. another shot of the Fantastic Crowd last night.... Now we can put all the worry behind that U2 will fail here in Manila.
  8. Originally posted by N3ls0n:[..]
    Yeh, as Bono said last night. This is the Best concert they had in Manila. Joke . I dunno if it is their best on this tour. but, it was really an incredible Show. The Energy of the Band and crowds were amazing. I got teary eyed on Every Breaking Wave. Bono's voice is so powerful. everyone in the Arena feel it.
    he did the same "joke" in Seoul too... and expecting the same in Mumbai
  9. It’s like the 3arena in Dublin. But massive.
  10. clearly no fail, but also there's a part of the seats covered off that could have been sold (judging on this photo). Anyway, a great show and a fantastic audience. They should go to new places more often, it's a great reminder for us how we should experience a U2 show. Not mocking because they played the wrong snippet, song or whatever.
  11. Originally posted by Ricku2:[..]
    clearly no fail, but also there's a part of the seats covered off that could have been sold (judging on this photo). Anyway, a great show and a fantastic audience. They should go to new places more often, it's a great reminder for us how we should experience a U2 show. Not mocking because they played the wrong snippet, song or whatever.
    I hate the band after they didn’t snippet Ruby Tuesday in Bad.