1. Ban phones from the world so we can start interacting like a collective species again

2. Why? What's wrong with these 2 images?

Next you'll be telling me that a concert experience should be like image B
  3. How about - as someone who doesn’t use cellphones at concerts - we let other people enjoy the concert how they want to while enjoying it the way we want to and stop spending so much time worrying about what others are doing and self-congratulating cuz we do it “the right way”.

Goodness gracious.
  4. The last time I did GA floor was the U2 Cleveland show in 2017. It was hard to see the stage through the endless sea of hands holding up phones. I don’t get it... just wait until somebody posts a decent video of the concert on YouTube, it’s not like the crappy video your phone made is any better.

For that reason, among others, I will never do the floor again. I’d rather spend the money for a good seat.
  5. It's like when Mahatma Gandhi was asked What do you think of Western civilization?

And he said I think it would be a good idea
  6. Originally posted by TheRealEdge:[..]
    It's like when Mahatma Gandhi was asked What do you think of Western civilization?

And he said I think it would be a good idea
    Ehm...

Yeah...

(?)
  7. And that's only 2010, man, it's gotten SO MUCH WORSE in this decade.

8. That photo is us in a nutshell. we as a species are heading in the worst possible direction. we are all addicted to a screen in some way, Regardless how we judge others for using phones to watch a concert while being at a concert.
    I see nothing wrong with getting phones out for a quick photo or video memory but holding it up watching the show through the screen for a long period of time is just a joke...
    i actually want to throw every phone out of every hand that abuses the thing....

''it's gotten SO MUCH WORSE in this decade''

IMAGINE 20 YEARS FROM NOW.