1. Hi. Does anyone have any u2 songs without lyrics? i.e. just the music itself. If so could you please upload it.

Thanks a lot
  2. It's asked before but no one could actually help a lot...
  3. ok. Thanks anyway
  4. Yeah i've got that already but that's a karaoke game and sounds (for some songs very) different than the real songs... It's still a funny game though
  5. Originally posted by BelgianBonoYeah i've got that already but that's a karaoke game and sounds (for some songs very) different than the real songs...
    Well, there's nothing better than this, there's no real way to "extract" the voice of a song, that would be great
    So this trail of songs is the best we have, I have it since 4 months or so, and I really don't stop singing, I think my neighbors are hating me xD
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong

Lol haha. You never know you might have converted them into hardcore u2 fans!!!! Well cheers guys for this, im downloading it at the moment
  7. Yeah it is a good game i know but i was also looking for real instrumental songs to write new texts on them (especially Last Night On Earth !)so i thaught they'd made instrumental songs on the singles but that seems to be wrong
    Thanx anyway
  8. I don't know if it's been posted before but I found a setlist entitled In the Shade of a Willow Tree.
    In this set list you can find some rehearsal Non Vocal tracks that sound pretty cool. It says it's from the Miami Rehearsals. I've uploaded and put them on my site you can check it out at http://rivers712.multiply.com.
  9. Originally posted by BelgianBonoYeah it is a good game i know but i was also looking for real instrumental songs to write new texts on them (especially Last Night On Earth !)so i thaught they'd made instrumental songs on the singles but that seems to be wrong
    Well, I've just realized that you can check out the SoundChecks, there they play many instrumental versions... Alright, I know it's a crap-idea, but It's All I Can Dooo...

EDIT I dind't see your post, Roxrios! The idea is yours, I'm sorry!!!!
    EDIT 2: The soundchck in your web, Roxrios, is the SC for Miami 2001-03-24 show, not PopMart! It's great, thx for uploading, althought I already have it. But the collection of singles is S-I-M-P-L-Y A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!!!
  10. True, True, I wasn't thinking right.
    I'll change that. Thanks!!!
  11. Allright It's done.
    Thanks LikeASong, Your mentioned on my site now!!!!