1. Originally posted by Jeffreyduce:Is it just me, or did Bono sing the high "fee-hee-heel" again during Vertigo (based on their Instagram video)? Or would it just be a 2005 audio that they played along with (so with 2005 Bono vocals)?
    It’s the original vocals of the studio version.

They sometimes do that if Bono hasn’t arrived yet.
  2. Ok
  3. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    Nope. This is the setlist so far:

- Intro: Whole Of The Moon
    - Sunday Bloody Sunday
    - New Year’s Day
    - Bad / America (snippet)
    - Pride (In The Name Of Love)
    What the hell is that snippet doing there...
  4. Originally posted by J_Swallo:So, in the end, it comes out that they haven't rehearsed enough. Which was obvious if you just read what every member of the band was doing last month, but someone said that they were working hard and just taking some time off during weekends, which is what a bank employee does on a regular basis, that they were rehearsing thoroughly in the Batcave and so on. Someone even wrote that they could rehearse in remote. Someone still says that the Australian and NZ gigs are a finanancial success, and the band will surely go back to OZ asap. I think it's obvious, as it was obvious that they weren't rehearsing enough, that this fiasco will affect the band's next tours and their self confidence, which is not necessarily a bad thing if it will be considered a warning bell about the fact that a band like U2 can't take shortcuts. Thanks Remy for all the info that you are giving us and for your passion.

[..]

Yup EXACTLY... U2 on autopilot for the masses !!
  5. Is Remy currently outside the venue?
  6. So happy they kept Bad but what the f*** is America doing in there!!!!!! Geez
  7. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    It depends what you believe. U2songs who have proven to have credible sources say the band had been rehearsing in private over a 3 week period prior to getting to Auckland so that sounds about right. However an individual on this site claims they’ve done ‘f’all’ rehearsing prior to Auckland, but he doesn’t have any sources.

Lol well so far I’m looking a safe bet and ur looking like a douche ! Said with the utmost respect of course !!
  8. This could be a massive encore U2 has ever done