1. What does Bono exatly say, when Where the Streets have no Name starts? I can't really hear it
  2. At the superbowl, he said this (I googled it and got this from an article):

As the guitar strains rose over the loudspeaker, lead singer Bono, no stranger to publicly expressed spirituality, shut his eyes, bent over his microphone, and whispered a soft prayer. It was Psalm 51: "Oh Lord, open Thou my lips, that my mouth may show forth Thy praise."

but as you may know, he usually said this during Elevation tour at the beginning of Streets:

What can I give back to God for the blessings he's poured out on me? I'll lift high the cup of salvation - a toast to God! I'll pray in the name of God; I'll complete what I promised God I'd do And I'll do it together with his people. (Psalms 116:12-14, The Message) (Quoted by Bono before "Where the Streets Have No Name")
  3. many thanks to you man It's truly amazing Hey, you're new, would you like to introduce yourself?
  4. Well, I'm not a man

I'm from Belgium, nothern part, so we speaka tha same language

I've been a fan for many years although I haven't seem them all that often, but I can say that Amsterdam III was a magnificent experience, first time Ms Sarajeve, great Original of the species and 40 as a closer.

And to think I got in all for FREE
  5. Originally posted by greetyWell, I'm not a man

I'm from Belgium, nothern part, so we speaka tha same language

I've been a fan for many years although I haven't seem them all that often, but I can say that Amsterdam III was a magnificent experience, first time Ms Sarajeve, great Original of the species and 40 as a closer.

And to think I got in all for FREE

Welcome