1. All the Zoo TV and popmart shows
  2. I won't rest until this is released on 6x vinyls:

3. Yes those.. Was actually listening to the "original" Salome outtakes and i'm guessing there's 3 sources on there:

- Older demos from 1988 onwards (ebttrt, wild horses, heaven&hell, and the early version of north/south of the river). These sound quite lush/finished with orchestration sometimes.
    - STS demos with Bono singing ideas on top of it (Take you down aka UV1). Reckoning that's from the same session as "where did it all go wrong". These sound great, but more sparse
    - Live jamming (possibly from Berlin) - that would be multiple versions of "blow your house down", "I feel free" etc..
  4. I believe the STS demos were from July 1990.
  5. Haha I know right? I absolutely LOVE the Sarajevo bootleg as well, it's so special at so many levels... And I really really like many other Popmart recordings too. But that doesn't make me deaf and I can still acknowledge Bono's voice was crap for most of the tour
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Haha I know right? I absolutely LOVE the Sarajevo bootleg as well, it's so special at so many levels... And I really really like many other Popmart recordings too. But that doesn't make me deaf and I can still acknowledge Bono's voice was crap for most of the tour
    mainly after Sarajevo..
  7. All those cigarillos.
  8. Their next album!
  9. Yes the STS "full-band" demos are from July apparently. Probably this deserves a seperate topic, because that whole timeline is fascinating. Caught a Lovetown rehearsal recording on YT yesterday that claimed to be an early version of Until the End of the Wolrd..