2018-11-13 - Berlin
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 6
  1. I just downloaded the 1080p version, looks good!
  2. anyone has the video of fans walking out of the stadium chanting with or without you?
  3. Downloaded 4k but won't watch it now.
  4. 30% downloaded and I will be watching it as soon as it gets to 100%.
  5. That rehearsal version of Stay is really crap.
  6. you have to go or to download it
  7. I still love it but there’s a few moments it seems like Bono is still in rehearsal mode as opposed to giving it his full concentration and effort. Don’t know what it looks like yet.
  8. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    I still love it but there’s a few moments it seems like Bono is still in rehearsal mode as opposed to giving it his full concentration and effort. Don’t know what it looks like yet.
    They go back to the show in the outro, during the oh oh ohs
  9. Anyway, although the resolution of the file is UHD 3840x2160, it's not the same quality as if they would release it on BD cause a BD 25GB or 50GB dual layer, and this file is just 5.5GB.
    It's a mp4 and its H264 compressed - not the same quality as if it would be on BD.
  10. Willie, can you turn on the lights, I can't see shit.
  11. Originally posted by Chrisssie:Anyway, although the resolution of the file is UHD 3840x2160, it's not the same quality as if they would release it on BD cause a BD 25GB or 50GB dual layer, and this file is just 5.5GB.
    It's a mp4 and its H264 compressed - not the same quality as if it would be on BD.
    Yeah its heavily compressed. The 4k version is the only decent version but then again its not really 4k.

Too bad the FAQ page states that it won't be released officially.
  12. where are these download versions?