1. Trump is being as stupid as Boris Johnson and as naive as Lopez Obrador
  2. Oh and Bolsonaro is denying Coronavirus exists
  3. Quick question: How is the world "in you" for people around? Circumstances differ everywhere but just curious

Just remembered a lyric "I can't change the world, but I can change the world in me"..
  4. You mean how personally we live the situation?
  5. Originally posted by tampapete:[..]
    So the federalist is a bad source but Huffington, CNN, MSNBC and the Washington Post are credible?

You basically chose three extremely left wing media outlets... I don’t know too much about Huffington post but I would imagine they are left as well?
    Just because they don’t align with you doesn’t make them “extreme left wing”. They are way more main stream than the federalist come on now you have to acknowledge that.
  6. Yes, I meant how everybody here experiences it? And obviously that would differ depending on where and how you live..
  7. Fortunately we have many interests and a large house and terrace.there’s no time to get bored.son and daughter are busy enough with “online school” so that the morning burns away easily.i’m readIng a lot of books and spinning a lot of vinyls.and posting on instagram daily.my wife reads too.we are enjoying our new online happy hours with FaceTime .we do gardening on the terrace.we talk a lot and maybe this could help me to be closer to my “creatures “ who are not used to have their father home every hour ( usually i work a lot being a gardener).surely it’s not easy and there are even moments of tension.personally I’m the only one who gets out for food.at night ( now ) it’s the “on my own” time so we do what we want.daughter is in her room chatting with friends,son in his room playing some PS,wife in our room reading or writing down the program for the next days ( food,lessons,recipes etc) and me i isolate myself with headphones and music for the whole night.....the only strange thing is that I don’t know what day it is.....
    And I forgot to say that I’m reading a lot on U2start who keeps me company
    Stay Strong
    Ps : I’m in Milano 😷
  8. Lucifer's Hands denied that 35 years later
  9. If you can't get the type of virus correct in the headline then that's a bad sign for accuracy. Objectively. Political leanings aside. People have to acknowledge that, it's obvious.
  10. Originally posted by Fly40:Fortunately we have many interests and a large house and terrace.there’s no time to get bored.son and daughter are busy enough with “online school” so that the morning burns away easily.i’m readIng a lot of books and spinning a lot of vinyls.and posting on instagram daily.my wife reads too.we are enjoying our new online happy hours with FaceTime .we do gardening on the terrace.we talk a lot and maybe this could help me to be closer to my “creatures “ who are not used to have their father home every hour ( usually i work a lot being a gardener).surely it’s not easy and there are even moments of tension.personally I’m the only one who gets out for food.at night ( now ) it’s the “on my own” time so we do what we want.daughter is in her room chatting with friends,son in his room playing some PS,wife in our room reading or writing down the program for the next days ( food,lessons,recipes etc) and me i isolate myself with headphones and music for the whole night.....the only strange thing is that I don’t know what day it is.....
    And I forgot to say that I’m reading a lot on U2start who keeps me company
    Stay Strong
    Ps : I’m in Milano 😷
    Sending Cyber love to Italy!