1. Stay:

2. Until the end of the world (Album Instrumental) with ZooTV intro and tuned up to the live key

3. It has, right? found it really cool to hear all the guitar layers
  4. Absolutely! And what about the brutal WHOOSHHH right before (and in the middle) of the solo... I don't know why but I had never noticed it so much as with this version.
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Absolutely! And what about the brutal WHOOSHHH right before (and in the middle) of the solo... I don't know why but I had never noticed it so much as with this version.
    That's pulled to the middle because of the 3D effect. I'm thinking the whooshes are really Flood's thing after hearing a couple times.. ?
  6. Originally posted by melon51:[..]
    That's pulled to the middle because of the 3D effect. I'm thinking the whooshes are really Flood's thing after hearing a couple times.. ?
    Yeah makes sense, the 3D effect bumps that sound.
    Whoever it was... wow, that's killer.
  7. Could have been Eno , it's emulating the U-bahn if Iread it correctly
  8. I've done many U2 remixes the last years. Some are shit, some are better and some are very good to my ears. I've experimented with a lot of effects, especially analog delay and dynamics processing. Maybe some day I'll post some mixes on YouTube.
  9. Originally posted by U2Freak999:I've done many U2 remixes the last years. Some are shit, some are better and some are very good to my ears. I've experimented with a lot of effects, especially analog delay and dynamics processing. Maybe some day I'll post some mixes on YouTube.
    Do it, would love to hear them
  10. New one: