1. Re-did this earlier mix today as well, Garbage with Bono on vocals for Wild Horses:

2. Amazing!
  3. https://moises.ai/

It's kind of a hit or miss, it did work pretty good with Hawkmoon and Unknown Caller! I'm not sure how to post them on SoundCloud, I guess they consider them official.
  4. I've always thought that Wild Horses is probably the most bitter song on Achtung Baby - and with all the bitterness the album is loaded with that's saying a lot. If you add that on top of Garbage's dark and decadent version (but without Shirley Manson's voice, which didn't quite fit on the song) the result is amazing. Another superb mix, thanks sir!
  5. Hi @Fastcars

I use the same AI tool that's in moises. it's called Deezer Spleeter and seen as the best tool to separate songs in stems. www.ezstems.com uses the same engine.

Soundcloud is very rigorous with copyrights and will throw the mash-ups off as well. That's why I'm now posting them on YT, which also marks it as copyright but leaves the tracks on as long as you don't "monetize" them..
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    I've always thought that Wild Horses is probably the most bitter song on Achtung Baby - and with all the bitterness the album is loaded with that's saying a lot. If you add that on top of Garbage's dark and decadent version (but without Shirley Manson's voice, which didn't quite fit on the song) the result is amazing. Another superb mix, thanks sir!
    Thanks! Garbage made some interesting chord changes in the verses. I don't know why they lowered it 1 semitone though, but it does give the track a more "moody" feeling imo..
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    I've always thought that Wild Horses is probably the most bitter song on Achtung Baby - and with all the bitterness the album is loaded with that's saying a lot. If you add that on top of Garbage's dark and decadent version (but without Shirley Manson's voice, which didn't quite fit on the song) the result is amazing. Another superb mix, thanks sir!
    I think the same !!!
  8. For this next mix I might get slaughtered by Audiophiles.. But this is not meant to be a great sounding song perse. It was more a proof-of-concept to test/see which U2 songs the infamous "Take you down" (UV1) bootleg demo inspired, or gave birth to. A bit more of a "nerd" project if you will.

I did this a while ago, but recently blasted all the "spinoff" song bits forward in a new mix:

In essence it's the Hansa demo (drums/bass/guitar) with these bits mixed in:

- Lady with the spinning head (vocals 1st half)
    - The Fly (short riff and partial solo)
    - Ultraviolet album version (vocals in the middle and at the end)
    - Lemon! (you'll know when you hear it)

9. Originally posted by melon51:For this next mix I might get slaughtered by Audiophiles.. But this is not meant to be a great sounding song perse. It was more a proof-of-concept to test/see which U2 songs the infamous "Take you down" (UV1) bootleg demo inspired, or gave birth to. A bit more of a "nerd" project if you will.

I did this a while ago, but recently blasted all the "spinoff" song bits forward in a new mix:

In essence it's the Hansa demo (drums/bass/guitar) with these bits mixed in:

- Lady with the spinning head (vocals 1st half)
    - The Fly (short riff and partial solo)
    - Ultraviolet album version (vocals in the middle and at the end)
    - Lemon! (you'll know when you hear it)

[YouTube Video]
    Haha, this is amazing. They all fit so well together. And Lemon Didn't expect it