1993-11-27 - Sydney
Tour: ZOO TV
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 1
  1. I keep checking out YouTube. Seeing if anyone was dumb enough to attempt to upload anything from last nights stream
  2. My first Impression is a little better audio in the stream.
    But a little advantage of the streamed audio signal will be killed by YouTube compression...

3. It sounds to me (comparing it to the copy of Zoo TV that I have) that they used audio from the 5.1 channel in the 1080p stream. The Zoo TV Live fan club gift sounds to me like they used the 2.0 channel from the DVD, which sounds crappy.
  4. In checking the Media Codec information in VLC player from the stream, it is in fact the 5.1 DTS audio track.
  5. More live u2 on spottify, this U2 is a must have on stream
  6. Originally posted by myfly:
    I actually watched the DVD a few weeks and I could have sworn a few of the camera angles today were different, but it could just be my imagination.[/quote

YES! I totally agree on that! It looked more like the broadcast which was on pay tv back Then.
  7. If we can't ask for the ripped audio, can someone tell me how to rip the 5.1 audio from the DVD? I have the video ripped as Vob files but I need to figure out how to extract the audio from the 5.1 channel
  8. Originally posted by nbelcik:If we can't ask for the ripped audio, can someone tell me how to rip the 5.1 audio from the DVD? I have the video ripped as Vob files but I need to figure out how to extract the audio from the 5.1 channel
    Take a look here.