1. Great show! Including black-outs. But catches the albums atmosphere: high, energetic, melody, cohesive. Indeed one of there best 5 albums
  2. Still a smashing album. AB-Zooropa-Boy-UF-JT
  3. I do love the Boy album. Really high quality through out just never been a big fan of shadows and tall trees but the rest of it no less than good often better and then there’s An Cat Dubh/Into The Heart which is sensational. Easily there 2nd best 80’s album behind JT imo.
  4. It is one of their very best. Whenever they play Boy songs live, the place goes nuts!
  5. Very true. The Boy songs have sound sharper and fresher live than stuff like Beautiful Day and Elevation.
  6. ATAP and SFB needs to come back next tour

7. I first bought this copy of the cassette in either the fall of 89 or the fall of 90 at a local mall. I feel in love instantly. I bought October a month later.
  8. IWF needs a rest though. Bring out OOC or Electric Co instead
  9. It’s songs like twilight and a day without me I’d really like to hear. Although I’ve never seen OOC in person so wouldn’t complain with that. And An Cat Dubh/Into The Heart obviously being my first pick you might have guessed based on what I’ve said about it. The vertigo tour run was far too short but at least there’s the consolation of it being on the dvd.
  10. Played it today. I'm always blown away by it. It's a perfect debut album. I would love to hear ATAP again, that one's a banger. The sheer brilliance of this album made by teenagers will never cease to amaze me.