1. They exist alright. If only they would somehow make their way to the public...
  2. Relax There are some exciting anniversaries around the corner like AB40 or AB50 ., shit we might be dead by then 🤣
  3. no at 65 % it won’t be their last show. adam said in an interview quite awhile that they will release another album in 2022 and then the next year go touring with it. But i think that they will do a ZOOTV 30th tour in 2022/23 and then with 47 years of career retire happily
  4. Originally posted by thalloween:[..]
    no at 65 % it won’t be their last show. adam said in an interview quite awhile that they will release another album in 2022 and then the next year go touring with it. But i think that they will do a ZOOTV 30th tour in 2022/23 and then with 47 years of career retire happily
    Adam said they would release an album in 2023 and tour after that if they were able (dependant on Covid.) In a separate interview he said they would start looking at your planning early next year, and since they plan a year out usually, that also suggests 2023. And rumours said they had been looking at two additional tours when negotiating their contract. So I don’t think they’ll stop at just one. I think we will get a couple of albums and a couple of tours yet…
  5. It's not entirely dependent on Covid. A band member could suffer a personal/injury tragedy that could compound the Covid19 situation. Time is not our friend.
  6. well tours albums, don’t be too hyped for something they say, we all know that it probably won’t happen. the best choice would be a last concert in 2023 like in slane for ending it all happily, from U2
  7. a 30 song setlist, 300.000 people as the last act of the band, fits well for me i guess
  8. Originally posted by thalloween:[..]
    no at 65 % it won’t be their last show. adam said in an interview quite awhile that they will release another album in 2022 and then the next year go touring with it. But i think that they will do a ZOOTV 30th tour in 2022/23 and then with 47 years of career retire happily
    65% is way too vague, I need something more specific. Three decimals at least.
  9. This is quite interesting. My friend found this.