1. Upgrade

2. Just found this on yt
  3. Is this the clip they did for the Freddie Mercury tribute It looks slightly different, I was always disappointed that they didn't do a Queen song for the tribute and just did UTEOTW i know they were on tour at the time and couldn't make Wembley , I reckon they could do a good cover of Radio Ga Ga ,Now I'm here or A kind of Magic .
  4. Originally posted by popmarter:[..]
    Is this the clip they did for the Freddie Mercury tribute It looks slightly different, I was always disappointed that they didn't do a Queen song for the tribute and just did UTEOTW i know they were on tour at the time and couldn't make Wembley , I reckon they could do a good cover of Radio Ga Ga ,Now I'm here or A kind of Magic .
    Yeah from the tribute gig. Btw Metallica , Def Leppard and GNR also only played their own tunes...and they were all performing at the gig in Wembley.
  5. Originally posted by badirishcharlie:[..]
    Yeah from the tribute gig. Btw Metallica , Def Leppard and GNR also only played their own tunes...and they were all performing at the gig in Wembley.
    I dont think it is this is the clip it's different

,BTW Def Leppard played "Now I'm here " and James Hetfield and Axl sang with Queen, U2 should have done a Queen song instead of a promo for their Zoo TV tour.